Right back, winger, striker to go?

rammieib

A starting right back is now a huge priority, followed by a top winger for me. If we can secure them, and a back up striker to Martin, this will be huge.

However, just a right back for me will be good enough to win this league. (Bar no injuries)

Proud to be a Ram.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This, can see us signing another winger on loan, I think we will only get a striker permanently if Sammon goes. Agree with you that we need a quality RB. Christie looks promising but I would love to see Wisdom back here. I would go further and say that we should sign a CB on loan too. Then we should walk this league.

He's been given the #2 shirt and McClaren has talked about needing someone to replace Wisdom in his interview on the Christie signing.

We're still Derby County in the Championship. We haven't become super rich nailed on champions.

Christie is right in line with the players we have in our first team.

Forsyth, Keogh, Buxton, Bryson, Martin, Dawkins, Ward, Coutts...

Don't expect every transfer to pack the same sort of punch as Thorne.

I'm sure McClaren will monitor Wisdom but I think Christie is here to play

feckin 'ell give the lad a chance, none of us has seen christie play in a derby shirt, people saying hes good enough for backup yet we havnt even seen him play! christ sake, for all we know he could be just as good as wisdom performing for us, i for one am certainly not going to judge cyrus on his first team ability until ive seen him play a few games for the club

feckin 'ell give the lad a chance, none of us has seen christie play in a derby shirt, people saying hes good enough for backup yet we havnt even seen him play! christ sake, for all we know he could be just as good as wisdom performing for us, i for one am certainly not going to judge cyrus on his first team ability until ive seen him play a few games for the club

Thats not what's being said .

He may well be very good .

But given the chance of Wisdom coming back as well are you saying you wouldn't take it because I would.

Every position needs a back up and if Freeman goes we will need another RB .

Wisdom was fantastic for us I would have him back in a heartbeat.

He's our first choice RB, or so McClaren has inferred. I'd prefer him as back up though.

He is certainly experienced for his age. I just thought that if he is our first choice and no one else is coming then it is a brave decision to make for a side aiming for automatic promotion. 

Archived