Places you WANT to go on Holiday

McRamFan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to visit Scandinavian countries Sweden, Norway & Finland in summer say on a cruise, I would love to be the northern parts of the countries where it is light for maybe 20/24 hours I would love to experience that. :D

I would love to visit Scandinavian countries Sweden, Norway & Finland in summer say on a cruise, I would love to be the northern parts of the countries where it is light for maybe 20/24 hours I would love to experience that. :D

If you want information about Finland and Helsinki let me know. There is a big ferry that travels between Helsinki and Stockholm and you can also make a day trip to Tallinn Estonia with a ferry if you want. Stockholm and Tallinn are beautiful in the summertime and they both have old part of town that you should definately see. If you come in mid June you will have light almost the whole day.

A year long American roadtrip in a big fook off luxury coach, with Christmas in a nice log cabin in the Colorado Rockies. Oh yeah, oh yeah.

If you want information about Finland and Helsinki let me know. There is a big ferry that travels between Helsinki and Stockholm and you can also make a day trip to Tallinn Estonia with a ferry if you want. Stockholm and Tallinn are beautiful in the summertime and they both have old part of town that you should definately see. If you come in mid June you will have light almost the whole day.

Thanks for info but I have one small problem it's called cash :( I don't have any at present, be lucky if I could afford a week at Skegness  :angry: Mind you saying that I would rather be at work than spend a week there, but I will bear it in mind and appreciate the post thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived