Chris Eagles

tomonred

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive not heard anything about Eagles.

Doesnt mean to say it wont. But my source hasnt told me anything.

I will ask the question though.

Be a brilliant signing for us.

On a free as well.

Lost his way a bit last season.

But he could really flourish under McClaren.

You are the only rumour merchant I now listen to... 

Mods - Can we set up a Mackworthram thread which only Mackworth is allowed to post on so I can just get all my info in one place please? Save the bother of trawling through the other threads searching for him...

so the general consensus is he lost his way last season but was quality before that?

not that im against eagles but...... isnt that exactly what has happened to james mclean?

i know we arent after him anymore, but when we apparantly were everyone said no since he lost his way, but apparantly mac can work wonders on eagles and not mclean?

I just find this ponderous

He always struck me as a player who thought he was better than he was. I might be being harsh but seems an unnecessarily risky signing.

Agreed. Wouldn't be a decent replacement or back up for Ward.

so the general consensus is he lost his way last season but was quality before that?

not that im against eagles but...... isnt that exactly what has happened to james mclean?

i know we arent after him anymore, but when we apparantly were everyone said no since he lost his way, but apparantly mac can work wonders on eagles and not mclean?

I just find this ponderous

Yeah.... but this guy's FREE :p

Archived