Where do we come from?

RLACML

I live on the outside of Newquay (St Columb Major). I travel to most matches on my own which is a killer in petrol and sanity, if anyone ever fancies a car share, let me know. Should think about a Cornwall Rams supporters club.

Lol I live in major.. Weirdly. Been here about 2 months. But yeah sounds like a plan.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I live in major.. Weirdly. Been here about 2 months. But yeah sounds like a plan.

Ha ha no way, who'd have thought two Derby fans in this little town in Cornwall. Well, if you are going to any matches and want to car share, please just let me know. 

My mum and dad frequently say I was found under a goosebury bush.... I imagine I came out of a big hairy bush since I was born in '79

Since 2012 lived in Whitefield, Bury, Greater Manchester. (Not too far from Gigg Lane!)

Heanor lad for 24 years (unfortunately)

Born in Ssausagehorpe (I know!), moved to Cromford aged 2 and then Matlock - family moved to Lowestoft when I was 9 and Mum still there - lived in Westhoughton (near Bolton) for last 25 or so years, after Uni at Lancaster...

Live in Leicestershire, have a Derby post code and phone number, close to an airport that used to claim to be in Nottingham.

I must have believed the hype about EMA because, about 10 years ago, a guy wearing a Forest shirt, overseas fan (Irish - I was working in Dublin at the time and commuted weekly), first-time visit, really gobby about football, asked me whether it was possible to 'walk into the city'. I said "no problem" and gave him directions.

I wonder if he ever got there?

Leicestershire born and bred with a Leicestershire postcode strangely also very close the grossly misnamed airport that is now more appropriately just EMA oh i am also near the Mcvities factory. I cant be too far from you pal haha

Archived