Where do we come from?

RLACML

Born in London, moved to Leicester aged 11 (Dads job), started following the Rams, moved to Oxford aged 16 (Dads job again), still here, still following the mighty Rams!

Born in West London moved to Burton On Trent aged 3 went to the BBG aged 4(Hooked). Moved to Wiltshire aged 9 (Dads Job) then Doncaster aged 12 (Dads job again) he got me a season ticket every year until I could afford my own! Moved back to South London aged 21. Been here ever since.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born in Bedford and been slowly nudging closer towards Derby ever since.

My old man's a vicar so a lot of moving about. Moved to Rushden when I was 2, then just outside Kettering when I was 9, then to the village I live just outside Kettering (2 miles closer to Derby) when I was 18.

Been at Uni in Nottingham for two years, being half an hour away feels like it's on the doorstep for me.

I hope you're getting a war pension.

Also, if you were invalided out, you may qualify already for your army pension.

Not everyone gets told that on discharge.

Could well be worth you phoning the veteran's helpline. 0808 1914 2 18 for more (free) advice.

40%, matey!

I volunteer too many hours providing advice on welfare with the Legion to have missed out on that one!

I left in around 1986 

Went to Fuji Rock a couple of years ago. Was thinking about Summer Sonic this year but It's a bit late now I suppose. 

87 me.

I was living only a mile or so outside of the Summer Sonic venue in Chiba for some time. Saw Muse for the first time there.

Maybe there's some scope for a Rams ex Forces supporters clique here? ;)

We could produce a Military to Civilian translation manual for them what didn't!

Now then, anyone for Babies' Heads?

Hmmm... I come on here to get away from it..... ;-)

40%, matey!

I volunteer too many hours providing advice on welfare with the Legion to have missed out on that one!

Great!

I was a War Pensioner's Welfare Officer for 21 years before medical retirement in 2000.

I still spread the word whenever possible as lots of folk still slip through the net!

Archived