Derby play Rangers at the iPro

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you a Rangers fan or Derby fan?

Jam Doughnut listed many reasons above why Rangers are scum. I completely agree, as would any neutral that examined the facts.

Examined what facts?

That a Scottish team shouldn't sing god save the queen or RB you said your scottish explain that one to me.

Rangers fans rioted in Manchester. Fact

Rangers fans sing equally as disgusting songs as Celtic fans. Fact

I have no idea about GSTQ or RB, and I don't really care to be honest (Scotland is in Britain if that's what you're talking about. That wasn't what I was talking about

Rangers fans rioted in Manchester. Fact

Rangers fans sing equally as disgusting songs as Celtic fans. Fact

I have no idea about GSTQ or RB, and I don't really care to be honest (Scotland is in Britain if that's what you're talking about. That wasn't what I was talking about

Manchester 08 are you for real?

Robocops were taking liberties with rangers fans all day,a small mob of a 100 bit back,hardly a riot ffs.

Manchester 08 are you for real?

Robocops were taking liberties with rangers fans all day,a small mob of a 100 bit back,hardly a riot ffs.

Absolute rubbish. The fact that you don't even deny the other stuff just prove those. Bore off back to castle greyskull, and try not to riot in Derby.

What other stuff?

Castle greyskull isn't real am sorry to say plus it was where the good guys stayed.

The disgusting Rangers chants, which you've ignored the last few times they've been mentioned. Any defence for those?

The disgusting Rangers chants, which you've ignored the last few times they've been mentioned. Any defence for those?

Beep beep all aboard the offended bus......

Listen fella you won't be going to the game that much I can see,why are you trying to spoil it for the lads who are?

Town centre will be rammed atmosphere will be good,leave it at that eh.

Can anyone remember in the early 80's when Newcastle fans used to wear tartan scarfs and chant Scotland while we chanted England, There not Scottish it's just football, just as Celtic play the catholic/Iirish card and Rangers play the protestant/British card.

It's a bit more deep than Geordies winding everyone up in the 80 s mate.

I'm so glad we haven't invited that Celtic lot and that we're playing a proper British team instead - well at least until 18th September.

There should be no welcome at the Ipro Stadium for anyone who slags off the queen or anyone else from the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Windsor. Some of my best friends are German and it makes me really angry when people abuse them.

I bet they make fun of the Duke of Edinburgh as well and he's Scottish, or is it Greek, I get confused, anyway he's a true Brit whatever nationality he is.

I hear when Scotland national team play it's a joy for the fans as it's mainly the fans of the other clubs and they get right behind them. Heard from many fans who support other teams apart from Celtic and Rangers it's a breath of fresh air when it's international time. No sectarian songs or political bull.... However much both teams deny or say what the other do.

But is it? religion is not a big thing in England, so its not our problem.

Absolutely, one of the refreshing benefits of living in England is that the overwhelming number of people do not care for or even think about sectarianism or religious bigotry and intolerance.

For some of us on here it's just a great shame that Derby have decided to arrange a friendly which provides an unnecessary platform for such toxicity.

There is no doubt that Rangers or Celtic fans bring an impressive atmosphere in terms of numbers and volume. Even if it's only 3000 they will easily out sing the home support. It's what they do well; loud and proud and will sing their hearts out 'as one' before, during and after the game.

A day out in England is a big event for them, it gives them the full opportunity to run through their full party list of ditty's especially as England have not yet adopted Scotland's laws to out-law sectarianism singing. As outlined in other posts the party list includes a high level of pure toxicity. For Rangers, it will include derogatory references to the Pope, Vatican, anything papal, Catholics , paedophilia and glorify loyalist paramilitaries.

For those who don't know or don't care what they are singing about, it's undoubtedly the 'great atmosphere' .

For those who do know and do care, it's Scotland's Embarrassment.

Archived