Bryson or Thorne?

BetVictor@BetVictor

More bad news for Derby fans at the hands of QPR as Harry Redknapp is about to sign Craig Bryson

You missed off the bit that said "reports are suggesting" - Fool.

Nothing new, no new revelations, someone just read the mirror comic.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryson: integral part of a very good Championship team for the whole season.

-v-

Thorne: excellent player who improved a very good Championship team for a few weeks.

Winner: Bryson by a short head.

Starting to get a very bad feeling about having either though.

Bryson: integral part of a very good Championship team for the whole season.

-v-

Thorne: excellent player who improved a very good Championship team for a few weeks.

Winner: Bryson by a short head.

Starting to get a very bad feeling about having either though.

Me too.  I fear the worst case scenario of QPR throwing, say £4m at us for Bryson then us missing out on Thorne because WBA's chariman has a history of being a complete cnut!  if that were to occur the laughter from the other end of Brian Clough way will be deafening...

I'd cut my losses with Thorne, offer a max £2.5/3m (if indeed we can), if it's rejected, move on.  We don't want another Ferre Bode situation...

Me too.  I fear the worst case scenario of QPR throwing, say £4m at us for Bryson then us missing out on Thorne because WBA's chariman has a history of being a complete cnut!  if that were to occur the laughter from the other end of Brian Clough way will be deafening...

I'd cut my losses with Thorne, offer a max £2.5/3m (if indeed we can), if it's rejected, move on.  We don't want another Ferre Bode situation...

That'd be hugely appreciated, if the rumours of a 750k release clause are true.  :lol:

In terms of passing accuracy, weight of pass, picking the right pass, positional play, composure under pressure, winning the ball back, closing down space, dictating tempo, heading ability; Thorne is the better player.

In terms of energy, forward support play and goal scoring; Bryson is the better player. 15 plus goals is a phenomenal achievement.

Overall, Thorne for me as he has a bigger influence and impact on how the rest of the team plays over the full 90 minutes. By the nature of his attributes Bryson tends to play in fits and bursts.

Archived