Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

Gotta agree with that Duracell, remember the brighton game, I never noticed Bryson at all, in fact the only thing I did remember him doing was get subbed :/. But I can remember Hendrick making those chagrin runs that got us to there penalty area, don't get me wrong, I think both are fantastic players but Bryson can't grab a game by the scruff of the neck whereas Hendrick will easily offer you something much more direct, like a few on here mentioned, I'd think with a run in the team like Bryson got Hendrick would score as many and more. 

I thonk if if I had a choice of which starting 11 player we had to lose (leave out ward) then I think because of cover depth and quality replacements, I would choose Bryson 9/10 times, as we can manage without him

You didn't go to wembley then?

.....and see the difference Bryson made?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not the key to our team martin is! Bryson links up well with Forsyth on the left but Hendrick and hughes showed us that they are more than capable! He's bagged goals last season because the whole team did! Not tearing him apart but don't you think he's a bit weak for the PL? Especially in a 4-4-2! Wouldn't be the end of the world if he went in my opinion!

He's not the key to our team martin is! Bryson links up well with Forsyth on the left but Hendrick and hughes showed us that they are more than capable! He's bagged goals last season because the whole team did! Not tearing him apart but don't you think he's a bit weak for the PL? Especially in a 4-4-2! Wouldn't be the end of the world if he went in my opinion!

next season will tell

So you're saying that bringing Bryson on lost us the play off final? Wow...

Did them words come up on your screen!? I thought he was getting forwards far too much instead of just keeping the ball and wearing them down. The goal was coming but I thought the subs disturbed the game and the more we were piling men forward, the more we were panicking. Last 5 minutes, we should of just kept the ball and waited for extra time because we were rushing and therefore making mistakes and I am convinced we would of won by 2 or 3 in extra time but Bryson and Hendrick kept leaving Thorne on his own in the middle by bombing on and it meant we left ourselves open on the break. Hughes would have just kept the ball and eventually we would of found our way through. 

Don't get me wrong, Bryson is a terrific midfielder and his goals ratio is insane for a midfielder but sometimes, we need someone with a calm head in his position at times. I believe that Hendrick is a better player as he can go past people with the ball as well as without.

ffs fed up of people saying if bryson started wed be in the prem, thsts as good as when sherwwod said if bale stayed at tottenham theyd be up in top 3, get over it, if we had won then none of you would complain at leaving bryson out

ffs fed up of people saying if bryson started wed be in the prem, thsts as good as when sherwwod said if bale stayed at tottenham theyd be up in top 3, get over it, if we had won then none of you would complain at leaving bryson out

If we'd dropped Hughes to play Bryson, we probably still would have lost and people would be going "If Hughes had started, we'd have won".

It's far too easy to point to the midfield because we had 4 undroppable CM's in Thorne, Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick. Unfortunately, for the 4 undroppables, there were only 3 spots. So we HAD to drop someone. Or do the C***gh thing and play 4-4-2 with 4 CM's.

We're a far better side without Bryson than we were without George Thorne.

It would be awesome if we kept Bryson, but IMO signing GT is more important than keeping him.

And anyone who says looks at the difference Bryson made when he came on at Wembley etc. Pointless arguement, given that he came on when QPR had just been reduced to 10 men wherehas Hendrick and Hughes were up against 11 men for 60 mins prior to that and the only time we got behind their defence was when they fouled Jonny Russell.

We're a far better side without Bryson than we were without George Thorne.

It would be awesome if we kept Bryson, but IMO signing GT is more important than keeping him.

And anyone who says looks at the difference Bryson made when he came on at Wembley etc. Pointless arguement, given that he came on when QPR had just been reduced to 10 men wherehas Hendrick and Hughes were up against 11 men for 60 mins prior to that and the only time we got behind their defence was when they fouled Jonny Russell.

Nothing to do with being down to 10 men, as they were packed into their half defending.

It was to do with where bryson ran and the totally new problems he caused them.

If we'd got to extra time he would have made the difference .

Archived