Hughes is going nowhere

Hans

With Liverpool signing two central midfielders this summer. Adam Lallana, and they are currently completing another £10 million deal for Emre Can from Bayer 04 only aged 20. Wouldn't make sense to sign a third.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would accept any offer over 10 mil. I love him as a player and would love him to stay but that would be crazy money that we just couldn't refuse...

Hendrick and Bryson is hardly a poor starting midfield duo for next season       :)

I think most sides in the league would snap their hands off if they were offered that duo, says all about our quality that we have players of ability to break such a good partnership

With Liverpool signing two central midfielders this summer. Adam Lallana, and they are currently completing another £10 million deal for Emre Can from Bayer 04 only aged 20. Wouldn't make sense to sign a third.

isn't emre can from Bayern Munich?

isn't emre can from Bayern Munich?

Had a couple season's there but only featured a handful of times, moved to Leverkusen last summer and played a fairly big role. Think he played most of their games and is highly rated by them by the looks of things. Also pretty sure Bayern have a buy-back clause on him too.

I would accept any offer over 10 mil. I love him as a player and would love him to stay but that would be crazy money that we just couldn't refuse...

Hendrick and Bryson is hardly a poor starting midfield duo for next season       :)

Don't forget that Hendrick is off to Watford!!

As if - cant imagine a less attractive move to be honest, apart from the trees......

Archived