KFC, BK or McD?

sage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Ilson KFC the other week and they said my order would be 25 minutes because they had run out of chicken. :wacko: How the feck can KFC not have any chicken??

Maybe lots of people had been buying chicken. I did hear a rumour in 1997 that it is finger lickin' good.

Went to Ilson KFC the other week and they said my order would be 25 minutes because they had run out of chicken. :wacko: How the feck can KFC not have any chicken??

Did you cry fowl?

Sounds like a load of cock and bull

Lol. What they do? Run across road to Tesco's and get some more? Heeheeheehee.

Are you sure they didn't say that the chicken had run out?

They must have had some poultry excuse...

Did they tell you to come back at 2 o'cluck?

Sold the chicken quicker than they can cook it.

Archived