Sunday People - linking us to Jordon Ibe

Stuniverse

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks fairly good from this video but I'm not sure how well he would do in such a physical league as the Championship as it seems it relies on his pace and trickery to get round full backs.

A winger that relies on pace and trickery? Perish the thought, we dunna want any a that nonsense here.

• 3 weeks later...
'Derby County are plotting a loan move for Liverpool winger Jordan Ibe according to Here Is The City.

Liverpool are plotting moves for various attacking minded players including Adam Lallana and Xherdan Shaqiri and any deal to bring them to the club will put Ibe on the Liverpool fringes.

Ibe, who spent this past half season on loan at Birmingham City, impressed many during his three-month stay in the Championship having featured 11 times and scoring once.

It is being reported that a host of Championship clubs are after Ibe’s signature but it is thought that Derby are in pole position for his signature.

Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom benefited immensely from a loan spell with Derby this past season and Brendan Rodgers will be hoping for the same thing with Ibe'

-----

Not sure how much there is in this or whether the sources are reliable at all. I will be honest I have never seen the kid play but people say he is pretty hand and did okay for a poor brum side last season. Seems like a replacement for Bamford maybe.

Apparently according to article in Football league World we are in poll position. To sign him on loan.

All I did was go on news now Derby County so if it isn't a source I apologise. I'm sure someone could ask Nixon! ;)

:D 

It's only a speculative post, no rumour apart from the one report a month ago. But, you'd have to assume he'll leave when whoever (Lallana) comes in.

I want us to sign him, when I've seen him he's been brilliant. Far more adapt to our system than Bamford and far more talented, in my opinion. So, I played on the link. 

Next season he will come of age too 

PistoldPete2

asked my mate who's a liverpool fan about him (as i dont know much about this kid) and he said he's young and decent, can see us getting him on loan, be good i reckon

Plaed 11 times and scored 1 goal.? Not exactly prolific is he? 

Archived