scum

True Ram

have you had the forest **** come out of the woodwork yet i have they said we were out played by qpr first i have heard them since the supper hammered them  5 0 got one next door derby shirt not been of washing line yet

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, had it today when a gump found me out at work, he wasn't too bad and I laughed at the 10 men thing but when he asked what I felt about being in the Championship next season my response was easy - "looking forward to six easy points and a bag of goals off you lot". He then fecked off

Have you had the forest **** come out of the woodwork yet? I have. They said we were outplayed by qpr!! First i have heard from them since the supper (no idea) hammered them  5 0. Got a Forest fan next door, my Derby shirt has not been off the washing line yet

FTFY

Not had anywhere near as much grief as i expected. The vast majority of neutrals have been sympathetic to Derby. 

We should expect abuse and taunts from the treetards. They hate Derby and want us to fail. Same as  I don't want the gumps to win any game, ever.

Its why we both fill our ground when we play each other, we hate/dislike/want to smash them so its perfectly normal for the jealous, bitter, camel-shagging, treetarded, gumptards to wallow in our misery.

Fck em. Take it in bad grace/tell them to fck off - depending on likelihood of getting sacked if at work - and move on.

Life's too short to be nice to each other over football.

Archived