I love this website & being a Derby fan..

Derbyram1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You make a crap cake but I'm not going to start with the insults, I'll rise above them

Your cakes wouldn't even rise.

I did an IQ test for the 11 plus and did quite well.

Then last year i did another IQ test and I rated as a cretin.

Densa awaits….

There's better forums out there tbh, COYR's if you want more intelligent members or Derby Mad if you want cracking banter.

Or SHEEPSHAGARMY if you want a bit of peace and quiet, however it is quite exclusive and there's a bloke on there who definitely doesn't like 99% of referees and he isn't a fan of Martin, Wisdom, Coutts, Dawkins and sometimes Forsyth and Keogh.

Takes all sorts I suppose!!  :p

Taken from Just Eat website.

Derby’s relationship with JUST EAT will include a wide range of activity including experiential stunts during matchdays, joint activity on the Rams and JUST EAT’s social media channels.

....................any experiential stunts planned for on here?

There's better forums out there tbh, COYR's if you want more intelligent members or Derby Mad if you want cracking banter.

Derby mad is a shocking forum. You're not allowed on there unless you pray 5 times a day to a shrine of Nigel Clough.

Also they had a rat problem last time I checked.

Taken from Just Eat website.

Derby’s relationship with JUST EAT will include a wide range of activity including experiential stunts during matchdays, joint activity on the Rams and JUST EAT’s social media channels.

....................any experiential stunts planned for on here?

I reckon they ought to deliver a pizza to me at half time, with a nice topping of naga jolokia (ghost chilli). Happy to eat it on the pitch - eat your heart out, Man v Food.

Derby mad is a shocking forum. You're not allowed on there unless you pray 5 times a day to a shrine of Nigel Clough.

Also they had a rat problem last time I checked.

It's infested by one.

Or SHEEPSHAGARMY if you want a bit of peace and quiet, however it is quite exclusive and there's a bloke on there who definitely doesn't like 99% of referees and he isn't a fan of Martin, Wisdom, Coutts, Dawkins and sometimes Forsyth and Keogh.

Takes all sorts I suppose!!  :p

SSA was great because I could swear my ******* arse off to my ******* hearts ******* content and not get bleeped about the ******* ****. Then it sort of died. Only some old codger keeps it going.

Edit - yes I actually am that shallow. Baarp.

This site is pretty good though, more polished and slick. Fits in better with the new global brand iPro Rams. SSA was more Baseball Ground and a pie.

When I was a lurker, the only two forums I checked where the DET and 606.

They both went down the shitter at the same time and my life became empty.

Then I found this place.

(My life STILL is empty)

Archived