For those driving down on Saturday - HONK a ram, also, what time are you leaving?

Leaving about 9:30.

Destination Green Man.

doo doo doooo we're all off to Wembleh

doo doo doooo we're all off to Wembleh

Que sera sera

Whatever will be will be

We're going to the Premier League

Que sera sera

doo doo dooo, we're all off to Wembleh

Green man is our destination too. The beer garden looks good, food seems a decent price.

Just thought same block, same pub. Great minds think alike :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's customary when overtaking slower vehicles, mainly club ran supporters coach, that any females in the overtaking car/mini bus/motorbike to flash their breasts.

Obviously loan females riding a motorbike need to be cautious. Maybe one tit at a time whilst insuring a hand is always on the handle bars.

It's customary when overtaking slower vehicles, mainly club ran supporters coach, that any females in the overtaking car/mini bus/motorbike to flash their breasts.

Obviously loan females riding a motorbike need to be cautious. Maybe one tit at a time whilst insuring a hand is always on the handle bars.

I like the idea of loan females

Perverts.

Anyway.

All I know is I've been nominated to cook breakfast cobs all washed down with a steaming pot of tea.

Then in the car and queue for the road rider.

Seriously can't wait, this weeks doing my nut in.

Word of caution though for potential female "exposers" riding in the sidecar compartment of a motorbike and side car combo - make sure when choosing either Mrs lefty or Mrs Righty to expose, that you pick the one furthest away from the person riding the motorbike due to the outward sticky out action of the elbow when lifting the top up. The last thing you need is to inadvertantly knock their goggles off mid ride!

Word of caution though for potential female "exposers" riding in the sidecar compartment of a motorbike and side car combo - make sure when choosing either Mrs lefty or Mrs Righty to expose, that you pick the one furthest away from the person riding the motorbike due to the outward sticky out action of the elbow when lifting the top up. The last thing you need is to inadvertantly knock their goggles off mid ride!

Losing your goggles mid ride can be disastrous.

lol! I thought you were going to say the right spaniels ear would flip up and back covering the drivers face!

Green man is our destination too. The beer garden looks good, food seems a decent price.

Just thought same block, same pub. Great minds think alike :lol:

I just hope we get to stand up all game? What do you reckon?

If you get there first, get the jars in

Hope to be leaving Barnsley around 7:00.

Junction 15a services for a Costa.

Park near a tube line - not made final choice yet.

Pub as soon as possible.

Will be in a red car with lots of black and white on display, hopefully

honking all the way down hehe.

I just hope we get to stand up all game? What do you reckon?

If you get there first, get the jars in

Hope so, I think I will be very close to the back so might not be a problem for me.

Mo55y is get the first round if he comes to the green man, I asked him and he didn't say no :lol:

Archived