For those driving down on Saturday - HONK a ram, also, what time are you leaving?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on the back row so I will be standing, unless it blocks my view of the pitch :lol:

Argh, I'm in the middle of the front block in the top tier I think. Not good. Hope none of the picnic crew are nearby

Just had the itinerary through from the coach hire place - excited much.

Leaving about 8.45 with a view to getting to Northampton Services for about 10 for half an hour, where we are warned the Police might board the bus and snatch any  cans of beer off us, which is ok, because we won't have any.  :ph34r:

Just had the itinerary through from the coach hire place - excited much.

Leaving about 8.45 with a view to getting to Northampton Services for about 10 for half an hour, where we are warned the Police might board the bus and snatch any cans of beer off us, which is ok, because we won't have any. :ph34r:

You won't have any on the coach in the same way everyone in prison is innocent?

Flying to Gatwick. The flight takes just over an hour. May be cutting it fine but god willing I should make it to Wembley with about half an hour to spare.

Doubt you'll get up to 30,000 feet then , can you not bale out over Wembley ?

Haha Yeah, I thought as much but not knowing the correct altitude I thought if stick with 30,000 and hope no one would know any different. If the tube strikes had gone ahead as I feared they may have a well timed parachute jump may have been my best bet for making kick off.

Archived