For those driving down on Saturday - HONK a ram, also, what time are you leaving?

Morning

To those at DCFC at the moment, i hope you get your tickets, you deserve them, the players would welcome your support. 

But now its getting closer, I know the coaches are leaving around 8sih saturday morning. What time are you lot leaving in your cars?

For each DCFC flag, scarf, shirt, facepaint, whatever it is, im giving a honk. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaving South Normanton at about 7, parking at the ground then heading over to the Green man, I think. My 10 year old brother bought a flag on a 6ft pole yesterday, don't know how he is going to get it in a full car

I've been debating what time to leave so I can get the atmosphere on the way down. We have a pre match ritual that I don't want to break, Subway for lunch followed by Starbucks for tea and coffee after. So want to be there for about 11.

Gonna leave between 7.30 to 8. That all depends on getting 2 teenage lads out of bed mind.....so I could be leaving at 10!!!!!!

This week is killing me!!!!!!

I live in North Wales.  Will be travelling to Derby on Friday to stay at a friend's.  Will go into the city and see what kind of buzz there is.  Leaving at about 6.30am to hopefully guarantee a parking space at a station in North London.  Hoping to get Stanmore but have other options.  The possible Tube strike could be a git, though.

We're leaving from Oxford early even though Wembley is only an hour up the road- just can't wait to soak up the atmosphere in a pub full of Rams fans. I'll be honking any other Rams travelling down the M40!

Leaving about 9:30.

Destination Green Man.

doo doo doooo we're all off to Wembleh

doo doo doooo we're all off to Wembleh

Que sera sera

Whatever will be will be

We're going to the Premier League

Que sera sera

doo doo dooo, we're all off to Wembleh

Archived