Redcar and Co

Alph

I'm proper gutted for our followers who are unable to go to Wembley. Such a shame that you can't identify the ones that don't go to games because following Derby is mostly boring but will be ditching their Liverpool shirts now to support their second side... from the ones that actually hurt during the bad times and get that horrible stomach dropping feeling when we lose.

Was rooting for Redcar and a few others on here that I know weren't able to get them last week.

I'm guessing Redcar missed out?

Saw Mrs Ram got in there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a family friend who missed out. Been to a number of games last couple of years, also a new season ticket holder this year. Waited til today to try get ticket for someone else to sit with and failed. Got to hurt.

I have a family friend who missed out. Been to a number of games last couple of years, also a new season ticket holder this year. Waited til today to try get ticket for someone else to sit with and failed. Got to hurt.

I was in a similair situation, I have a ST on my own and wanted to go with my Dad who doesn't have a ST, so rather than risking just getting 2 today, I bought one on Thursday as a backup.

Managed to get 2 more this morning for me and my Dad, so a friend is having my backup ticket.

My mate has just phoned me up almost in tears.  Him and his lad missed out on a ticket today.  I told him that tickets will come start filtering out as the week goes on, but at the moment he's shellshocked.  

I'll do my best to ensure him and his 7 year old lad get in.  Whether it be Club Wembley or trekking up and down Wembley High Street and Wembley Way before kick off.  

As a newbie and a City fan I don't expect anyone to do me any favours, but if anyone wants to make a lifelong Ram and his son happy, just PM me.  Obviously I can provide evidence of for them both being Rams if needed.

Hope every Derby fan who wants a ticket gets a ticket.

Gutted for people who missed out. Keep yer eyrs peeled for genuine sellers now is all you can do. Or go corporate? How much is that anyway?

I didn't think it was right season ticket holders could only buy one ticket. Then when on general sale everyone could buy 2!!!

includung season ticket holders who could get two more.

If they gave ST the right to get two then noone else would have got a chance.

I dunno mate, there's folks that have been to more away games in the last 6 months than ST holders have been to in 6 years.

There's folks crossing the world to come to this.

Very hard for DCFC to do much better than they have. Wouldn't be fair to have ST holders gobbling all the tickets up either?

All the club need is a Tesco Clubcard style reward system.

5pts per game you attend home and away (ST holders have them all added at the start of the season)

2pts everytime you spend over £50 in the club shop

Scrap the membership ******, for the big games you can say you need x amount of points to buy tickets first. Reward cards reset after each season.

Great idea Daveo, I know, I'm full of them.

5pts per game you attend home and away (ST holders have them all added at the start of the season)

Scrap the membership ******, for the big games you can say you need x amount of points to buy tickets first. Reward cards reset after each season.

That's what Man Shitty do

Well there you go, clearly a great idea.

Derby won't do it tho as it means losing out on the membership money. It's the fair way to reward the fans that do go to games regularly. Might be harsh on the fans that live abroad but they are far fewer than fans that have missed out on tickets yet go to more games.

You run a forum for DCFC fans. You talk about Derby several times a day. Put up with moaning and complaining and have to filter through all posts.

Who could deny you a spot at Wembley?

There's no way to make sure all Rams get there. Like our lads paying small fortunes to fly in to back the team they've endured all those awful streams for.

You run a forum for DCFC fans. You talk about Derby several times a day. Put up with moaning and complaining and have to filter through all posts.

Who could deny you a spot at Wembley?

There's no way to make sure all Rams get there. Like our lads paying small fortunes to fly in to back the team they've endured all those awful streams for.

Well I do think the club should have given me a box at Wembley for my services to online Derby fans but there you go.

Fans that do go to games regularly should be rewarded with tickets for the big games, still leave some for the general sale fight but there has to be a better way than the current system....like my idea.

The club could still run the membership as well I suppose for the next batch after the reward card.

Well I do think the club should have given me a box at Wembley for my services to online Derby fans but there you go.

Fans that do go to games regularly should be rewarded with tickets for the big games, still leave some for the general sale fight but there has to be a better way than the current system....like my idea.

The club could still run the membership as well I suppose for the next batch after the reward card.

well i think daveo deservses a box me sen and boycie too. I think i do and the rest of us because we've all been loyal rams fans.

Heart of Midlothian run a Loyalty Point scheme that is deemed reasonably fair.

Each registered person on the database has a Customer Number then has points added based on whether they are a debenture holder, season ticket holder, club member etc. Points are added on for every away game ticket or additional home game ticket purchased. Points are only given for the last two seasons i.e a lapsed season ticket holder or fair weather fan, for example, will still have a Customer No. but no loyalty points. A season ticket holder who also attends most away games will have more points than a S/T holder who goes to home games only.

Come Finals, Semi's, Away Games; tickets are made available in phases based on a minimum level of loyalty points that varies dependent on how many tickets available. So the club rewards the most 'loyal' supporters first by giving them first dibs in phase 1. A lower level of points is set for phase 2, if any tickets are left. If you buy a ticket in phase 1 you can't buy any more tickets in phase 2 and so on until a general sale.

Archived