Redcar and Co

Alph

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the expense of that ticket being obtained by someone who actually goes and regularly supports Derby?

Not all families can afford for every member to attend matches.

Kids in care and disabled kids often share one season ticket, or can't go for some reasons.

Should they miss out?

Kids in care and disabled kids often share one season ticket, or can't go for some reasons.

Should they miss out?

You're talking about a very small percentage there dav tbf

Interesting. But would you say it's wrong?

He said 'wrung' - but it came out mangled.

(you probably need to be as old as Utch and me to understand that one)

Should they miss out?

No issue with your examples.

My question was aimed more at those family members who can go regularly but have shown no interest,for whatever reason, in actually supporting Derby but have been given a ticket. There has been quite a bit of vociferous talk on this Forum about 'Glory Hunters' and 'Plastics' should be told to go forth. Just wondering on whether people's moral indignation stretches to their own family ' Plastics' and 'Glory Hunters' ? Not losing sleep on it, just amused at the wheel of hypocrisy trundling along.

Only JUST this second seen this thread.  :blink:

Was looking for the thread about "What your wearing for the final"... then saw this thread Title... have to say, I feel quite overwhelmed by the support from you guys and did have a giggle along with the way with the hash#tags...  :lol:

Lets clear a few things up... Redcar is my company name, not location. I am a Derby "lad" (Mickleover).. who now lives in the mighty Ilson (Ilkeston)... for anyone who is interested - I set-up my own company in 2003... Redcar Design... the name having no association to the place up north... its two words put together after my son took a tin of red gloss paint and a brush and asked if he could paint mummy's brand new (blue) Mercedes Benz...he - at the time - aged 5 only liked red cars... so there you go.  :baby:

I was away at the weekend, hence my lack of forum input during crazy Saturday and general sale of tickets - was in a cabin in Woodhall Spa (Bainland)... so used the receptionists computer and landline to get on See Tickets... phone line engaged and the website bombing out meant huge disappointment at the time... hence my determination last night to queue up for one outside the iPro.  

I got lucky with a guy texting me around 10pm - only out of pure luck that he had one spare. So, I managed a 5 hour wait and then decided to take the offer of the £76 ticket. 

Anyway.... back off to find the thread about ya outfit for the match... might get down the iPro for a white home shirt... if any left? anyone know? guess just XXXXXXXL left??

Thanks again folks... I'm "touched".

Archived