Well Done Derby

Brighton1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers mate, you have a decent team and manager but we are in such good form it would have taken a phenomenal performance from any team to derail us. Your fans have shown a lot of class on the forums over the last few days and your manager has been very gracious in defeat. I wish you well next season, whether we are still there in the Championship or not.

Quite funny when the South Stand plus others celebrated their goal.

Brighton looked like the same kind of side that played Forest last week.

Fans were excellent - supported their team throughout the game with only a few leaving early.... safe trip back to the lovely city of Brighton.

Very impressed with the Brighton fans, kept their support for their team going to the end - sat (well stood) a few seats from them and they were a good bunch. Also impressed with Ulloa (I think it was him) who waded through the pitch invasion to salute the Brighton fans. Good luck to them for next year, will be keeping an eye on their results.

Very impressed with the Brighton fans, kept their support for their team going to the end - sat (well stood) a few seats from them and they were a good bunch. Also impressed with Ulloa (I think it was him) who waded through the pitch invasion to salute the Brighton fans. Good luck to them for next year, will be keeping an eye on their results.

Said in the other thread, but rate that Rohan Ince, interested to see how good he is in a couple of years. 

Annoys me reading your board the amount of fans who are p*ssed off with the manager/club etc.

Brighton have come so far in the last few years, back to back play offs from a manager in his first year in the country is a great achievement. 

Best team won, no complaints.

Hope you go all the way, good luck in the final.

Definitely. Only one team in it today. What I want to know is how did Brighton do the double over City? Or, come to that, how did City do the double over Derby? Funny old game.

Can't wait for the final: it could be a good one.

having lived in brighton for three years - i've always had a soft spot for them.

i have to say their fans have been a credit to their club and that fantastic town of theirs.

(remember the southampton lot after we beat them?)

Definitely. Only one team in it today. What I want to know is how did Brighton do the double over City? Or, come to that, how did City do the double over Derby? Funny old game.

Can't wait for the final: it could be a good one.

We probably played a bit better ;)

I spoke to quite a few Brighton fans down there on Thursday and in the pub here today. They seem a really decent bunch, realistic, genuine and knowledgable about footie.

Twice in the play offs in two years suffers they're no too far away, but the fans stuck with them well today, and I like how they went nuts when they scored. A good bunch. Hopefully we won't be playing them next season, but if we do I'll look forward to going to the Amex.

Superb support from the Albion when 0-4 down, a very likeable club with knowledgable appreciative fans, though their "we pay your benefits" chant was poor form, don't they know Derby average wages are the 2nd highest in the UK after London! Tsk!

Archived