Is anybody not watching the game tonight?

-JW-

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad is taping it because he's at work late. He's refusing to find out the score beforehand an all, I'm not sure he'll be able to do that though. He had to do the same for the Forest game, ended up watching it in the early hours the next day. 

My dad is taping it because he's at work late. He's refusing to find out the score beforehand an all, I'm not sure he'll be able to do that though. He had to do the same for the Forest game, ended up watching it in the early hours the next day. 

man city played last night, hope your Dad didn't hear the score

My dad will miss it - he's the mopiest Derby fan you could ever meet!  

The season George Burley got us to 4th, I remember after the third game of the season he turned to me and said "that's it, it's going to be another season of total rubbish".

He use to be a season ticket holder. Not sure where it went wrong.

I might have to follow it online, on my phone. On twitter or something.

Currently walking the West Highland Way as part of walking from John O Groats to Lands end. Just arrived in a little village. It's got a pub, but not sure if there's skysports.

Would love to watch it.

Think the jocks round here would support us too, due to Bryson, Coutts, Russell, Forsyth etc.

You're a numpty mate..."http://www.co8.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_yikes" alt="icon_yikes">...sorry me 'owd, I saw DissRam and thought.., well never mind, then it occurred to me you may be from a small market town in Norfolk  ;)

Anyway, I hope to get the first half in at home but I'm working tonight so I'll be travelling during the second half.

Dahn sarf lads so no Radio Derby, it'll be Talksport or 5Live, whichever gives the best coverage.

I might have to follow it online, on my phone. On twitter or something.

Currently walking the West Highland Way as part of walking from John O Groats to Lands end. Just arrived in a little village. It's got a pub, but not sure if there's skysports.

Would love to watch it.

Think the jocks round here would support us too, due to Bryson, Coutts, Russell, Forsyth etc.

Shame I don't live there any more, you could have gone to the pub with me! Where are you? I know some pubs round that way.

Don't think I'm going to go to a pub for it, but then a stream has a habit of going to ***** whenever anything important happens, which would only add to my anxiety.

So maybe I will go to a pub, even if it means walking back home in the pissing rain in a foul mood should we lose

Archived