Ipro stadium: restricted viewings?

climbon

I got my ticket through today and it says restricted viewing? I wasn't even aware at the time that there was any at the ipro?

I am in block H east upper though and I forgot about the police control box...anyone know how bad this could be (i.e half the pitch)...I'm gutted!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my ticket through today and it says restricted viewing? I wasn't even aware at the time that there was any at the ipro?

I am in block H east upper though and I forgot about the police control box...anyone know how bad this could be (i.e half the pitch)...I'm gutted!!!

That'll teach you a lesson you cheapskate :)

It's railings that lead to the exits/entrances. They only partially restrict kids and really little people. So if you are not a dwarf or under about 7 you should be sound.

Went down to the ground and changed my seat just to be sure...now sitting block d east upper so even more towards the kids with thundersticks (think I'll take a pin on a stick)...still, better than the toyota stand!!

It's because your view will be restricted by all the part-time glory hunters arriving five minutes late, rushing downstairs five minutes befoe half time, returning ten minutes late and departing several  minutes before the end.

Hey! Who are you calling "part-time glory hunters"....... :ph34r:

Archived