Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

yeh brayfords the answer. Cloughys lovechild. Lets get gazzy roberts back too.

I wouldn't want him back because he was signed by Clough. I would have him back because he is a very food RB at this level. Nor would I not want him because of Clough.

I don't have an issue with the history.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't want him back because he was signed by Clough. I would have him back because he is a very food RB at this level. Nor would I not want him because of Clough.

I don't have an issue with the history.

just think we can now do better sage. Not saying brayfords bad god no. But perhaps mac can get us another wisdomesque signing if not andre himself!

Not seen any links but Steve McClaren quit Nottingham Forest after they blocked the January deadline day transfer of George Boyd from Peterborough United, bizarrely saying he'd failed his medical because his vision wasn't 20:20.

Shortly after Boyd joined Hull City on loan then permanent in the summer. Since then he's mainly been a bench player for them.

I have also cited the name of George Boyd and possibly Matty Fryatt as potential signings what with jelavic and long at hull now. IMO we need pace through the centre as certain teams seem to be able to nullify Martins aerial threat

Not seen any links but Steve McClaren quit Nottingham Forest after they blocked the January deadline day transfer of George Boyd from Peterborough United, bizarrely saying he'd failed his medical because his vision wasn't 20:20.

Shortly after Boyd joined Hull City on loan then permanent in the summer. Since then he's mainly been a bench player for them.

McLeish, not McClaren.

Archived