Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST - Leonardo Ulloa - I'd reply Ulloa over Martin, he's a proven goalscorer and doesn't hit the floor every minute!

Bryson scored more than Ulloa this season, Martin scored comfortably more goals. We were top goalscorers in the league for ***** sake, what more do you want?

And if I hear the phrase 'proven goalscorer' one more time...

Bryson scored more than Ulloa this season, Martin scored comfortably more goals. We were top goalscorers in the league for ***** sake, what more do you want?

Absolutely crazy!!

Minus possible cover for Martin, why on earth would be want to tinker with it!!! It's not the problem

Derby county - proven goalscorer

Macheda has got to be worth a punt on a free. He seemed to score plenty on loan at Brum (a few coming off the bench too). Think Cardiff are interested so better be quick.

Thought Tavernier looked a decent right back for Rotherham (on loan from Newcastle) in the playoff games.

If both available on frees would be decent replacements for Bamford and Wisdom and both at 22 would have room for development under Schteve. Would rather go this root rather than signing old prem players past their best with no potential re sale value and high wages.

Yeah Chris Martins *****, any decent goalscorer should have 40 goals with 4 players providing just for him. Not his job to lay it on a plate for others, or link the play, just stick it in the net man.

Archived