Bucko wins Club Player of the Year Award

ladyram

I think it's a does Jake a disservice when people say he's a good passer. The man can literally run the show from centre-half. I've never seen anything like it, at least a third of our attacks must stem from his long passes. If it was Gerrard pinging some of the balls about that he does we wouldn't hear the end of it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget Stimac, forget Eranio, forget Kinkladze... Forget them all.

Buxton, without question, my favourite Derby player of all time. It's not all about ability - you could see his passion for the shirt from the other side of the planet. With your eyes closed. In a dark room. blind folded.

Forget Stimac, forget Eranio, forget Kinkladze... Forget them all.

Buxton, without question, my favourite Derby player of all time. It's not all about ability - you could see his passion for the shirt from the other side of the planet. With your eyes closed. In a dark room. blind folded.

He's my joint favourite, alongside Peter Daniel, for exactly the same reason as Daniel got POTY back in the 1970's. A heart two sizes too big for his chest, and half the size of John Terry's ego.

We do Jake a disservice by talking about hard work and commitment, he's a talented CB, strong in the tackle, cool under pressure, reads the game well, brave as a lion and can pass the ball as well as anyone. He's probably 1/2 a yard short of pace of being a decent premiership player.

Sorry but I disagree, whilst he is a very good player, the reason I like him so much is the heart, effort and sheer passion he plays with,

This may get me shot down but its the reason I liked so much watching beckham play for england!!

You really dont see it all that often these days especially in any professional job that pays well but he really appreciates being there

The Fact he is nails probs helps as well haha

The one that the club picks as opposed to the FANS player that Bryson won.

Oh right thanks .

Bryson won the Jack Stamps trophy picked by the fans and Bucko was picked by the Derby County and The supporters Clubs.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/bryson-wins-the-jack-stamps-trophy-260414-1510576.aspx

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/buxton-named-supporters-club-poty-1488969.aspx

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Craig-Bryson-joins-elite-club-takes-Derby-County/story-21021021-detail/story.html

BRYSON Won it

There's only one Player of the year.

What's club player of the year !

Bryson only won it because Bucko let him.

I see John Terry is crying again, I suppose he might get the chance to wear his suit again on May 24th and watch Super Jake Buxton instead of his so called team mates, but on this occasion he won't have to bother changing his suit into a football strip to steal a load more glory after the game. "Super Super Jake, Super Jake Buxton".....Sing Up

If you told me two years ago that Bucko would be up for all sorts and winning player of year awards.... I would have laughed and then swore blind that Saul Deeney would get a better look in....

Archived