Horrible yellow seats

Antonedcfc

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they did sell them? Why bother even having them there if they are not for sale? I was in front row for the Chelsea game this year.

I had a season ticket for one a few years ago for a season. I was awaiting a hip replacement, used 2 sticks to hobble around and was unable to negotiate any stairs. I hated it there, but it was better than not going.

I had a season ticket for one a few years ago for a season. I was awaiting a hip replacement, used 2 sticks to hobble around and was unable to negotiate any stairs. I hated it there, but it was better than not going.

as a question do clubs have to offer a quota of seats as disabled friendly or is it on a demand basis

It's a shame how football fans are so soft now. Moaning about Burnleys wooden seats, moaning how our yellow seats have faded, wanting bigger tele's, better beer, astro turf sidelines, more toilets, in match replays (oooooooooooo) **** off.

Dear Derby County,

Please please please put in some lovely wooden seats with plenty of splinters and paint them illuminous yellow, del boy has some yellow paint left, that he tried painting a chinese take away in, I think he aquired it from British Rail, please please put back in the little black and white tele's with a snowy picture, the rams love the snowy games, please please please replace the latest beer with some of PrivateDerby's home brew cost at 3p a pint from Boots and sell it for £4.50, please please please stick some of PrivateDerby's old carpet he had in his downstairs carsie and try and find 4 heavy trophies out of the cabinet to hold down the ends, please please please close down all the ladies toilets, the disabled toilets and make the gents unisexyabled and stick a half pipe on the floor, and please please please don't show any replays of any of the goals or anything as it's always more entertaining speaking to some random fan in the ground, Q "So what did I miss?".....................A."Aww **** all mate, only that lousy so and so that shouldn't be on the pitch why the manager picks him, ***** only knows! well my 5 year old could do a better job and he hates football, too busy poncing about on one of these computerthingymajigs.......HIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Yours faithfully

Ron Glum

PS.......It's raining I hope the manager is getting pixxed on, I don't want to ever see his brolly again. Maybe we should get rid of the roofs off the stands just to be on the safe side!!!!

C'mon the Rams.

They could do with replacing the old Derby badge

Everything looks more impressive in black.

If we had unlimited funds, I'd love the tunnel to have the club badges in chronological order.

While we're in history mode, maybe acknowledge the role of past owners or significant others.

Start with Maxwell's face on the wall of the urinal.

And one past manager's image on the base of the toilet bowl. I'd vote for Billy Davies myself...

It's a shame how football fans are so soft now. Moaning about Burnleys wooden seats, moaning how our yellow seats have faded, wanting bigger tele's, better beer, astro turf sidelines, more toilets, in match replays (oooooooooooo) **** off.

I'm with you though I wouldn't be surprised if there are still folk at Elland Road in the half time queue for a diddle.

Bring back the old days in packed terracing where ,with years of experience and a high degree of expertise, folk merrily diddled into their empty cans and if 'propa nawty' then lobbed it down the front at the line of Polis.

Archived