Leeds United v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do these streams work anyway? I click the play button and it just takes me to Bet 365. I'm fairly nerdy, but I don't think I've ever been able to get a tram to work. Why can't you just press play and have it work?

Bit disjointed. The Bryson-Martin partnership is essential. They make it stick. Miss their intelligence and composure.

Looked exactly like what it was. A game to impress but of no significance. Played fast and recklessly.

And who cares?

Hughes needs to stop looking for free kicks that are not only not fouls but there aren't even tackles. Get on with it.

First game I've watched in a long time and not really cared how we played. Just get through it with no incidents!

Some of that defending, eurgh. No pressure on crosses and our weaknesses in defending them showing. Hopefully it was multiplied just due to personnel but it was highlighting a weakness we knew we had.

Bennett brought something extra when he came on. Refreshing to see a winger still get their head down, hit the bye line and whip crosses in.

When football finally gives up on Sammon, he would be ideal as a sales rep for Teflon.

Special Kudos to the chap at back of B1 Block who midway through the second half gave a full deep throated chant directed at the Leeds band of vagabonds, of "stand up if you're one nil up". Cue silence from everyone else as our brains were trying to cross reference what they were hearing against what they knew. Compounded by knowing he genuinely believed that was still the score. I really felt for him as his mate had to explain in the nicest way that Leeds had actually equalised as everyone else was wetting themselves.

Worst central striker performance I've ever seen. Missed 2 sitters in the first half, barely won a single flick on, didn't meet the ball when the ball was played into feet, can't hold the ball up... I'd give him away if we go up to be honest...

Bamford, Keogh, Wisdom, Whitbread and Eustace poor

Hughes, Hendrick, Grant and Bennett were bright. Grant was probably my MOTM...

We looked dopey at the back. Not many headers won from the back four today. No real "wow what a pass" moments from our centre halves and we looked panicked. We missed Bucko at the back. (Or maybe the confidence of having a settled back four that know each other inside and out)

Midfield, weak and lightweight. Poor passing. Think some if them were too careful about not getting injured.

Upfront nothing stuck, no understanding between our players. Poor in general

How **** must Leeds be to not beat a reserve team.

Archived