We're the North Stand over 'ere

PrivateDerby

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RamNut and his friends finally locate Mr and Mrs Eddie...............

Which bit of 'back row' didn't you understand, Utch?

Level with the edge of the six yard box. Follow the stairs up to the top, 10 seats or so to the right on the back row (i.e. heading East as you suggested), hey presto. Wearing the lucky white Derbyshire Building Society home shirt at the moment. It did us ok in the last season we made the playoffs.

I don't wear my rams shirts very often, but the addidas white Derbyshire Building Society home shirt has been my favourite shirt for a number of years. I had it on for a family photo the other day with my eldest boy wearing another home addidas shirt, the white one with the Bombardier sponsor, which all fell off in the wash, making it a better looking shirt, and my 3 week old boy was propped up by Rammie on the couch. Up the lucky shirts and the family team photos.

Couldnt beat the old Baseball Hotel now that really was spit and sawdust.

PS I do tend to contradict myself don't i.

Upstairs room, bottle of pop and a packet of crisps for the kids, 2 pints and a cheese cob for me. Great stuff.

RamNut and his friends finally locate Mr and Mrs Eddie...............

"http://4a54f0271b66873b1ef4-ddc094ae70b29d259d46aa8a44a90623.r7.cf2.rackcdn.com/assets/Blog/_resampled/SetWidth641-SceneCrowdCloseupLR" alt="SetWidth641-SceneCrowdCloseupLR">

Which ones are they lol. I can't picture red seats at the IPRO!

I think this is a fake.

Sherlock Holmes has nothing on me.

Archived