We're the North Stand over 'ere

PrivateDerby

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the North Stand. This sounds a bit Arsenal at Highbury to me. At the BBG we had C Stand C Stand give us a song!

Yeah true, North Bank? Seem to remember a left side right side one at the BBG aswell? Missed a few matches on my ST recently, can't wait for Saturday!

Yes to forest in the play offs anorl, it's what footballs about isn't it? Doubt it though.

North Stand? Full of kids and part timers ain't it?

Sarf stand. Full of hooligans and racists. I hope the Watford hooligans (horny hornets?) come in big numbers. I'm up for it.

#DLF

#nottobeconfusedwithDFS

#noneedforhashtags

I was staring across at the north stand looking for eddie at the last match.

I was scrutinising the back row looking for father jack in a thunderbirds shirt.......no sign.

I was expecting him to be central behind the goal but i concluded he's more towards NE corner.

How sad am I?

Are there any west standers on this forum, or do they not like to mix with muggles like us?

They're in the Pointy Room, posting in the Champers of the Day thread.

I was staring across at the north stand looking for eddie at the last match.

I was scrutinising the back row looking for father jack in a thunderbirds shirt.......no sign.

I was expecting him to be central behind the goal but i concluded he's more towards NE corner.

How sad am I?

Level with the edge of the six yard box. Follow the stairs up to the top, 10 seats or so to the right on the back row (i.e. heading East as you suggested), hey presto. Wearing the lucky white Derbyshire Building Society home shirt at the moment. It did us ok in the last season we made the playoffs.

Archived