PP crowds

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's happened to our gates , in our best season of years and some of the best prices

The club can offer we still can't fill the place like we used to why? I no in a couple of weeks

The stay always will be fighting for tickets I can't understand

People just don't have enough money.

This is what we get in this division. Look at the gates prior to 2007 promotion, its about the same. We did remarkably well to maintain the high 20's for a couple of years after relegation but the natural level is mid 20's.

They'll be back when we're in the prem.

Hold my hands up on this we leave most games on 89 mins this makes a difference

Of getting home at 6.20 or 6.45 to beat the traffic and when your going out on a sat

Night it's worth leaving a little early can't speak for the locals on this .

Really? Don't understand that logic but each to their own.

The problem is the same with most clubs, we have a young fickle bunch called The Sky Generation who are only interested in Premier League and European football.

Agreed.

Not to sure it's to do with afford it or not , crowds where much higher a few years ago

When it was more expensive just seams strange when things are going so well

They were only higher because we had acquired a few thousand fair weather supporters who, after relegation from the Prem, thought that we would walk the championship. Over the years, they have drifted away, probably to Nottingham. If we are promoted this year, they will be back.

"The more the merrier."

Or

"the more the more booing, complaining and asking for our best players to be hauled off for not hoofing it forward"

Basically there's a popular phrase about having more people or something...

"The more the merrier."

Or

"the more the more booing, complaining and asking for our best players to be hauled off for not hoofing it forward"

Basically there's a popular phrase about having more people or something...

Supporters expand to fill up with the boos allocated.

The problem is the same with most clubs, we have a young fickle bunch called The Sky Generation who are only interested in Premier League and European football.

Young and fickle?

The older Derby fans wouldn't have glory hunting kids unless those same Derby fans hadn't also wanted that piece of **** disk stuck on their house and wanted to pay the Murdoch geld in order to watch those other teams that their glory hunting kids now support.

Young and fickle?

The older Derby fans wouldn't have glory hunting kids unless those same Derby fans hadn't also wanted that piece of **** disk stuck on their house and wanted to pay the Murdoch geld in order to watch those other teams that their glory hunting kids now support.

Agree entirely. I have Sky TV but if my kids ask for a Man City or Liverpool top there is only one answer they will get.

I think on the whole we have quite a high number of fickle fans who are only interested in us playing Premier League teams, Forest or Leeds. Of course a few have come out of the woodwork early to ensure a play off ticket at Wembley should we get there.

Quote from the guy infront of me yesterday 'we don't get enough bodies in the box, I've been saying that for 4 or 5 seasons now'. Guessing yesterday was his first game this season!

I'm often surprised that the attendances announced seem higher than what i'm looking at.

There were loads of empty seats v barnsley.

I was expecting @23,000

I was surprised when they announced over 26,000

No idea why.

But it isn't cheap.

It cost me £37.50 yesterday which still compares badly to the 15e i paid to watch Ajax.

Still........at least i got a ticket.

No thanks to those tvaats in the ticket office.

Archived