Blackpool v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Remember when we played these earlier in the season, they were above us I think and we both had 35 points.

We've picked up 47 since then they've picked up 7.

Weve got 37 against their 7 in how many games? Really we havent exactly been steaming lately so Blackpool have been sh1te, worse than Forest? Maybe not.

I wonder if we could push the boat out for Thorne and try and sign him permanently even if we don't go up & WBA stay up?

Strange saying that, somebody tweeted him after the Blackpool match saying please stay at derby you're quality, or something like that and he replied, quoted the tweet and put a big thumbs up after it. Probably nothing but might be a sign of him wanting to join...

Strange saying that, somebody tweeted him after the Blackpool match saying please stay at derby you're quality, or something like that and he replied, quoted the tweet and put a big thumbs up after it. Probably nothing but might be a sign of him wanting to join...

A baggie fan mate of mine reckons Georgie loves the whole set up at Derby....means nowt as he's on a contract but if we were in for him he'd certainly be interested. 

Decent target for Steve to look at over the summer. I'd rather we invested in this type of player instead of a Greening!

A baggie fan mate of mine reckons Georgie loves the whole set up at Derby....means nowt as he's on a contract but if we were in for him he'd certainly be interested.

Decent target for Steve to look at over the summer. I'd rather we invested in this type of player instead of a Greening!

We've got to invest in someone in that position, Eustace is realistically in his last good season (and what a last season to have, he did well to not stick with Watford), so we'll need to go in for someone. Might as well be Thorne.

He's bloody brilliant. Composed, and great at tackling whilst the opposition break (something Eustace lacked IMO). Whenever someone with pace attacked Eustace, he struggled, but Thorne has the legs to compete with him. He'd be the first name on the list, championship or premiership next season. Only 21, perfect for our formation and has bags of potential

Archived