Blackpool v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine was 1-2 and Martin but we won so I don't care

Same here.... Just wanted to look like I was shouting over the information superhighway

interesting from what radio derby are saying, sounds like there is a revolt from the blackpool fans, also reading got battered by bournemouth, chances of bournemouth sneaking into 6 at the end of the season, personally i wouldnt like to face bournemouth with the form there in, would prefer to place reading out of all other promotion contenders

The last play off spot has been blown open again with a few teams who might think they can snatch it...

Reading - there at the moment, very strong squad but look capable of blowing it.

Ipswich - horrible,gritty, McCarthy barstewards but their long balling can be effective.

Brighton - unpredictable but seem to be pulling off results against teams near the top.

Bournemouth - on a  great run of form currently, could have the momentum to take them top 6.

Forest - bahaha! only joking they're *****

I don't think Wigan will feel all that secure either, they've been in great form (at least they were until tonight) but they've got massive games coming up against Reading and Burnley now that could really shake things up further.

Exciting times!

Remember when we played these earlier in the season, they were above us I think and we both had 35 points.

We've picked up 47 since then they've picked up 7.

if that's true, that's a remarkable fact.

if that's true, that's a remarkable fact.

Thanks, glad you like it.

I'm proud of that one actually. 

JW's interesting facts returns same time tomorrow.

Edit: I was actually wrong, we were both on 31 points, but it's still remarkable nonetheless.

Thanks, glad you like it.

I'm proud of that one actually.

JW's interesting facts returns same time tomorrow.

Edit: I was actually wrong, we were both on 31 points, but it's still remarkable nonetheless.

31 + 47 equals?

I would suggest you don't return with any more facts ;-)

Just back. That was a really impressive performance, especially in the first half. Scoring quickly after their very early goal was important but them scoring seemed to inspire us rather than the other way round.

For long periods Thorne particularly but Hughes as well, just ran the game. Fozzy whipped in some good crosses and overlapped for fun; Russell ran like a demented hound, and to good effect; Chris Martin held the ball up well and brought others into play, especially Bryson - god alone knows how many miles that guy ran tonight.

Highlights for me - Thorne's quick free kick to release Bryson to score; Bucko and Keogh in the second half when we came under aerial bombardment; Grant's fantastic save - save of the season for me - in the second half when if they had scored it would have put us under huge pressure; Bryson's ability to be everywhere at the same time - sometimes I swear that guy's got a double who appears in the half of the pitch he's not in.

Good game, good result, very good performance especially in the first half. Good night out.

Blackpool are a club in trouble - revolt from the fans, team playing with no confidence, manager with no experience, low gate and according to one of their fans a lot of players out of contract at the end of the season. They're a club that intuitively I want to be OK - not beating us but doing OK

Archived