ive had an idea

davenportram

116 years since we beat forest 5-0.

It needs to be remembered, and a chance for those that were there to have a momento.

I have no idea how it could happen or how to arrange it. But this is my idea for commemorative poster.

The artwork from the programme used as a back drop.

The words

DERBY COUNTY 5-O NOTTS FOREST

As the main bit of the poster, made up of usernames from the forum (or real names) of those who want one who were at the match.

No idea how much it would cost to produce, but could be covered by donations and any extra go to Derby County in the Community.

If anybody out there thinks it could be a good idea, perhaps with the know how or contacts to make it happen, please take it up.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ta SrG. Just need to get an image. Anyone know who the artist was, and have a contact.? Thus could take some doing but lets give it a go.

The artwork was done by Paine Proffitt,   www.paineproffitt.com  I read on another thread.

It's quite a classy piece of work in my opinion, nice idea Dav.

I was having a quick peek on the Forest website (to see if Billy's been sacked yet -no he hasn't (yet)) and there was a piece on there by Julian Darby which mentioned that they have a huge mural in their training ground canteen of the night they won 5-2.

We should have something similar better.

And T-shirts

And commemorative coffee mugs

I was having a quick peek on the Forest website (to see if Billy's been sacked yet -no he hasn't (yet)) and there was a piece on there by Julian Darby which mentioned that they have a huge mural in their training ground canteen of the night they won 5-2.

We should have something similar better.

And T-shirts

And commemorative coffee mugs

We have commemorative Kenco cups already...

Apparently, the City Ground canteen has a mural dedicated to the 5-2 F*rest home win a couple of seasons ago.

Steve Mac should now arrange a nice one for Moor Farm, celebrating the 5-0 trashing of the Trees and reminding the players what they're capable of.

I will most likely be designing a dedicated 5-0 fridge magnet soon, so hit me up offlist to put yer name down for one!

Apparently, the City Ground canteen has a mural dedicated to the 5-2 F*rest home win a couple of seasons ago.

Steve Mac should now arrange a nice one for Moor Farm, celebrating the 5-0 trashing of the Trees and reminding the players what they're capable of.

I will most likely be designing a dedicated 5-0 fridge magnet soon, so hit me up offlist to put yer name down for one!

Put Fawaz down for 5

Archived