Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fat boy Reid's out for the next 3 weeks with a hamstring tear, according to SKY

Shame.

One tackle from Bucko and he'd have been drinking his McShake through a straw.

Oh, wait….

wtf is with the gumps? they have all but give in to us hammering them on saturday...ffs they sound like leeds fans!, i thought our nearest and dearest ( Cough ) would have more fight in them that!, the ****** they are spouting about its a for gone conclusion blah blah blah....i for one do not beleeive its a for gone anything i dont trust the sneaky bar stewards how can you trust anyone who is sexually attracted to trees for crying out loud!

anyway listen dogs we aint buying youre" were gonna get beat" ****** its a Derby show a little heart ffs!

P.S I do think youre right though :cool:

This is the most confident I've been about this fixture for aaaages.

They're missing most of their key players, on a terrible run of form (worse than ours) and they seem to be capitulating behind the scenes too.

Having said that, if we do lose on Saturday to their "second choice team" (God forbid), we'll never hear the end of it.

I'm never confident about this fixture. Neither team ever plays their style.

Panic, panic, hoof. Panic, panic, hoof. Dive, kick, moan, panic, hoof.

If they weren't rivals I'd be confident. Still be a big game with a play off rival and shaky one at the moment.

They're better than Millwall and Bolton.

That Billy Davies is a card.

John Percy ‏@John__Percy

#nffc Billy Davies's FA hearing delayed until next week due to 'personal reasons'. Eligible for the touchline at #dcfc on Saturday

It's nice of him that he wants to be pitched side for the combined Derby and Forest 'sacked in the morning' chant

Nige has been giving Schteve ass kicking lessons, Billy won't know what's hit him come the mass brawl...

I really hate this fixture when the general expectation from both sides is that we will win comfortably, I much prefer it when the Gumps are spouting off beforehand about how they're going to beat us by 3 or more goals

1 - 1

FGS   Ward

Red Dog equaliser either a Henderson "Hand of God" or a highly dubious penalty.

A rather unlucky 0-1

It would be far too predictable if we win this game, make the playoffs with ease and Forest miss out after practically blowing up.

Football never works like that, and for Derby, this is our slump where we all end up in panic after the game about whether we'll make the playoffs or not.

A rather unlucky 0-1

It would be far too predictable if we win this game, make the playoffs with ease and Forest miss out after practically blowing up.

Football never works like that, and for Derby, this is our slump where we all end up in panic after the game about whether we'll make the playoffs or not.

are you the kind of person thats annoyed when he wins the lottery and has to share it with someone else,

bit of optimism,

Derby win 6-2 totally demolish then billy sacked sat evening.... 

Archived