who going england u21

B4ev6is

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

psst! I've not seen it quoted anywhere other than this thread that he is captain.

And that was from you, b4 could of been referring to will being mascot ;-)

What with changing topic titles and now misquotations, this forum is going to pot, refund the people! X

Looking forward to watching this on BT Sport tonight. Kick Off 6pm.

Will Hughes ready for hometown game with England

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/under-21/2014/mar/will-hughes-pre-wales-interview-040314

I've just been flicking through the sports pages of the daily mirror and their is an atricle that says Will Hughes has soft feet and is rooming with Patrick Bamford and that the boys are probably the brightest to ever play for the Under 21's.

Working so can't. But a 6 o'clock KO so how many thousands will hit Derby at rush hour?

Well I'll be on the A52 at 4 heading into the centre, so I hope it's not gonna be packed with pillocks making silly Sainsbury's jaunts. Police have advised people not to travel round there unless you have to.

FA OUT!!

The best bit about that game was that Saha wasn't playing, showing off with a load of pointless flicks etc and what was that bloke in the crowd doing? just after Will came on, he had a pump and was giving something a load of air, maybe it was a ball for his lad or he was pumping up his tyres for the bike ride home.

Will turned play a lot to the left hand side where things were tight and when he broke through he seemed to over think it and ended up doing nothing, but always looked like he could make things happen, and he was dropping off play well to create space for himself and others. Just a shame players like Ince just want the ball for themselves and just like Saha and don't give it back to Will, when he is more likely to keep the ball alive and keep the play positive. Right time to watch Eng v Denmark, Will's future.

Archived