Craig Forsyth

TopRam

Made championship team off the week again been in it few times recently!

Can't believe how well he has done since Steve came in apart from mistakes against QPR and fester away he has learned very well from those mistakes and is starting to look like a very decent LB.

Just wanted to point it out for the people who still aren't keen on him! 150k we'll spent for me

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be something to do with the improvement in Bucko  -   greater freedom now he has confidence in his CB.  His improvement started when Zak played alongside him / covered for him when he went forward .   Now Bucko has found a brain and works with his defence as a unit it has freed up everyone else at the back . 

Got less assists recently but definitely improved defensively, massive improvement on the giraffe on ice skates we had at the start of the year.

Fewer. He got fewer assists.

Do they not teach you anything at that private school of yours?

Why do you have to say "since Steve came in".

Here we go again.

Here we go again nothing. I wouldn't call this a point scoring thread. I'm a big fan of Clough on a personal level as much as anything else. But we all know that Steve is famous for being a top, top class coach, and it's grew tot see that that is coming to bear by simple improvements in people we already had. Grant is another example, but, to be fair, the whole team seems to have stepped it up a gear since Steve came in, and I think that's got to be something to do with his coaching technique.

Long may it continue.

Course now I've realised that no one else in this thread since your comment even mentioned Clough or took the bait in any way. But I have. I hope I taste nice with a dash of lemon.

Fewer. He got fewer assists.

Do they not teach you anything at that private school of yours?

Bravo Sir, I would appreciate it if you would also correct posts that include "He would of", " They Should of" and similar when it should have read "He would HAVE" and "They should HAVE" etc.

Obviously some posters fail to realise that the use of the word "of" instead of "have" in that context renders the phrase meaningless.

Danke schon, as they say in Wales.

Bravo Sir, I would appreciate it if you would also correct posts that include "He would of", " They Should of" and similar when it should have read "He would HAVE" and "They should HAVE" etc.

Obviously some posters fail to realise that the use of the word "of" instead of "have" in that context renders the phrase meaningless.

the WHOLE defence has improved as a result of Steve having a better coaching staff than Nigel had.

I think you mean "the whole defense has improved as a result HAVE Steve having a better coaching staff than Nigel did" Mostyn

(I'm not doing it right am I?)

Nigel was clueless (hence the name non league Nigel). Steve actually knows what he's chatting about.

Enough said!

No need. Only Forest fans ever called him non-league Nigel. I think the majority agree, even if he's no world beater, he's certainly always been better than the non-league moniker.

But back on subject. Steve is a world class coach, and we're lucky to have him.

Archived