Goal of the season so far......

McClarensLads

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats your goal of the season? For me the team goal against Yeovil at their place.

I agree.....................but.........the winner against Yeovil at our place, when viewed from that Gopro angle (or whatever it's called) which someone has posted a few threads down, is epic. That noise when it hits the net!

Come on lads, can't someone answer his question about the music???

I will always love that Leeds game. My pop was so happy with how we played and how we had draw the previous Ipswich game. We had seats on the half line right in front. Hard to beat the feeling that day gave us. The goals were nice too. :)

Yeah there was something about that game, all felt right with the world (as weird as that sounds). My favourite game I've been to this season, but I guess we haven't beaten Forest at home yet.

There have been some great goals, so different.

That Yeovil team goal was an absolute master class of passing, had Barca scored it the pundits would all be asking for new pants every time it's on.

I also really like Ward's goal away at Bournemouth and Russell's vs Leeds. BamBam's goal against the Wendies was class too and made even better by the bonkers celebrations.

We're spoilt for choice this season!

Archived