Burnley away

rammieib

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 of us down from scotland looking forward to it

Where in Scotland are you heading from? 2 of the Aberdeenshire Rams thought about driving to and from this one in a day, but her in doors had already booked up Saturday for a day in Dundee with her mates, so I've had to knock it on the head and will have to watch it on a stream instead. I can feel a waterfall coming along also for this one.

Edit - just spotted that predictive had put Barnsley in instead of Burnley

And no one questioned it lol

Nowt wrong wi'Baarnsley. Tarn folk were rightly outraged the other week, somebody decided (on purpose it seems) to empty their bowels in the middle of the meat & fish market. The dirdy barsteward.

Word has it he had a pig scarf on. Now it makes sense.

5 of us heading up.

Hoping for a few beers beforehand but I gather it' can be a bit dodgy in places.

We'll be taking more than Forest did anyway.

The 'Away pub' is the Cricket Club behind the away end. There is also limited parking here.

There are other pubs in the vicinity where you'll be fine drinking; The Bridge Bier Huis about 10 minutes walk from the ground on the edge of the town centre is a real ale pub and has a lot of the Clarets Mad (our main forum) regulars in pre-match. The KSC 110 Club on Yorkshire Street a few minutes from your turnstiles is also quite friendly. There is also a Brewers Fayre (The Queen Vic) just further up than he fire station, where away fans sometimes go. Most of the pubs have Sky TV.

Avoid The Turf Hotel (home fans only), The Princess Royal ('Prinny'), The Miners and the Park View and you'll be fine. I only say those pubs due to your numbers and the fact some can get boisterous. We all have 'em.

SEE PICTURE BELOW

2000 tickets sold been given extra 1900 taking new accotlion of tickets to 3900 there ticket update.

It won't be difficult to bring more than Forest as 1,902 was poor, considering it was a big game for them and for the size of them. I think it'll be 1,600 extra tickets you've been allocated (3,600 total) as that seems to be the capacity these days due to exits and turnstiles. I think it actually holds 4,100.

"It won't be difficult to bring more than Forest as 1,902 was poor"

Surely this is not our local rivals, the worlds best supported club that you speak off. Presumably thats a typo and they you actually meant to say 19,020 as I'm sure thats their average away following!

Archived