Hartsons changed his mind

Derbados

Was just watching football focus with Savage and Hartson. He says he's changed his mind and admitted he was wrong to write us off and we look a real force now, and that he likes to be proved wrong. Savage sat next next to him with the smuggest look on his face!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Kenny Burns?

Give us a wave you fat tw@t. How's the injury list? Must be bad. Only had a handful of expensive players out there today. We sent out tons of millions in Buxton, Forsyth, Russell, Dawkins, Eustace, Hendrick, Hughes and Martin. Those lot cost us trillions

Got no problem with Hartson. He states a opinion. And has admitted he has been proved wrong. Didn't realise your always nailed to your first opinion. I've changed my mind loads and will always hold my hands up when I'm wrong. Why can't Hartson?

I didn't get all precious in the first place when he came up with his "not with Derby" throwaway line.

Same as back in '72 when some hack said "If this lot win the league I'll eat this match report".

Pundits and sports reporters are not meant to be taken seriously - they are meant to entertain. Saying that, now't wrong with bookmarking it and throwing it back in their eggy faces later.

I didn't get all precious in the first place when he came up with his "not with Derby" throwaway line.

Same as back in '72 when some hack said "If this lot win the league I'll eat this match report".

Pundits and sports reporters are not meant to be taken seriously - they are meant to entertain. Saying that, now't wrong with bookmarking it and throwing it back in their eggy faces later.

in fairness to that reporter (Can't remember his name) he kept his word , he did..

Archived