Lee Naylor

Subman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Hogie, but I doubt he's better than Naylor, who's made over 400 appearances at both Championship and SPL..

There's a reason he had a year out and then signed Accrington though. Good players at this level don't tend to do that. 

Just to clarify, I'm not against the signing in anyway - I just struggle to see the point. 

"http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sC-9VGC95Zw/TyKHJ2dGhMI/AAAAAAAAAqA/cUSzS4Qg6bI/s200/baby-shocked-gif" alt="baby-shocked-gif">

If he starts a game for us, I will be stunned - I just can't imagine him being better than Hoganson in the first place!  :huh:

John Vicars reckons that Steve McClaren only wants tall defenders, which doesn't bode well for Hoganson. That said, Naylor only appears to be 5ft 10 according to Wiki.

Clever signing. Hope we don't need him playing.

Agree

Dyrestam is a right footed defender who prefers playing CB. Gothenburg maybe didn't have another LB.

Behave sage, what kind of tinpot sunday league outfit doesn't have a left-back for years on end? Eh?

Seems sensible enough.

Probably, baring injury, won't play, but another old head to come in and calm the troops.

With the exception of Eustace, the side is void of top end championship experience.

An older ex PL, top end championship, SPL & Europe defender makes sense to me.

Archived