Ravel Morrison

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9160741/transfer-news-qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-wants-to-sign-west-hams-ravel-morrison

The 21-year-old midfielder was a key performer for West Ham earlier in the season and his form led to England Under-21 recognition but injuries and a slump in form have seen his first-team chances restricted.

"Listening to our medical staff, there is no problem that he can carry on - not at all," Allardyce said.

"He says he feels it occasionally. Instead of gritting your teeth and getting on with it... he's not the type.

"Lots and lots of players throughout the country will be playing with a similar type of injury that the medical team say 'you can carry on, it's not a problem'."

WTF he is doing?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9160741/transfer-news-qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-wants-to-sign-west-hams-ravel-morrison

The 21-year-old midfielder was a key performer for West Ham earlier in the season and his form led to England Under-21 recognition but injuries and a slump in form have seen his first-team chances restricted.

"Listening to our medical staff, there is no problem that he can carry on - not at all," Allardyce said.

"He says he feels it occasionally. Instead of gritting your teeth and getting on with it... he's not the type.

"Lots and lots of players throughout the country will be playing with a similar type of injury that the medical team say 'you can carry on, it's not a problem'."

WTF he is doing?

Probably neckache, I bet he is sick of looking up for the ball. 

I'm glad he didn't come here. Like ambitious said all the talent in the world, on his day probably the best player in the championship but the baggage that comes with him just isn't worth it. He's a grenade and he sounds on all accounts like a bit of a t**t. He'll fit in nicely to 'Arrys dressing room of over inflated egos. Wouldn't surprise me if he tries to sign Nile Ranger in the not to distant future!

Raw football ability alone, I can't think of anyone that can or would touch him. 

Fergie, Rio...etc all said he is the best player they've ever seen.

No fergie didnt.

so many more as well.. if he had the application, he'd go to the very top.

Him and Pogba were brilliant together, both went the wrong way because of ego, difference was Pogba landed someone who believed in him more than Morrison.

I'd take a chance on him without a doubt, although we couldn't afford his wages, well I doubt we could. 

No fergie didnt.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-s-ferdinand-fergie-said-west-ham-s-morrison-was-best-player-he-had-seen-14-3991171#.Uv5CPvl_t8E

it was at 14, mind.. but 

“He’s doing a fantastic job of trying to grow and mature into a top-level player,” he said during the telecast.

“It’s been well documented his issues off the pitch. But he has improved dramatically over the past year.

“He’s showing the brilliance which you knew he had. He can play one-touch stuff as good as anyone I have seen. He can terrorise defenders.

“I would pay to watch him train let alone play in a match.

“My old manager (Sir Alex Ferguson) said ‘have a look at this boy’. He was taking the mick out of everyone on the pitch when he was 14.

“The manager thought he was the best player he had seen at that age.”

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-s-ferdinand-fergie-said-west-ham-s-morrison-was-best-player-he-had-seen-14-3991171#.Uv5CPvl_t8E

it was at 14, mind.. but 

“He’s doing a fantastic job of trying to grow and mature into a top-level player,” he said during the telecast.

“It’s been well documented his issues off the pitch. But he has improved dramatically over the past year.

“He’s showing the brilliance which you knew he had. He can play one-touch stuff as good as anyone I have seen. He can terrorise defenders.

“I would pay to watch him train let alone play in a match.

“My old manager (Sir Alex Ferguson) said ‘have a look at this boy’. He was taking the mick out of everyone on the pitch when he was 14.

“The manager thought he was the best player he had seen at that age.”

When he left man utd he tried to get the story out in the media that united had made a huge mistake and didn't want him to go.

I saw a fergie interview in reply.

He said ' make no mistake, we chose to sell him'.

He suggested that morrisons attitude was wrong AND that they had concluded that he wasnt good enough.

He went on to add that pogba was the player they thought had got a chance, and united didnt want to lose.

I'd say will hughes is better......but then i would.

Well, you never know, maybe instead of coming to us and him rubbing off on our guys, maybe our guys would have rubbed off on him, tought him a bit of humility.

But in QPR's dressing room, what is he going to learn. That dressing room must be absolutely horrible to be in.

God I hate QPR, I really, really do.

I'm not sure how I'd have felt about this, I feel with the direction the club's heading in we're bound to pick up some characters very different to the Jake Buxton's of this world but I'm not sure if I'm ready to let go of the down to earth ideals we've had recently. Morrison is symbolic of the talent over personality type of player we'll be (hopefully) seeing soon in the PL, the Curtis Davies/Roger Johnson types will replace the Jake Buxton's soon.

I want this, but part of me can't help but be sad.

If he was that good, he'd still be at Man Utd/being first name on the teamsheet at a poor West Ham team. As much as I love natural talent, you need mental strength to be at the top level

Remeber loads of players being hyped as the next best thing and you can seem them working in normal jobs by the time they are 25.

The media were calling him the new Messi/Ronaldo/Figo and saying he was a dead cert to be in the World Cup squad now he is slugging it out on loan at Championship level.

A few years ago Macheda was the flavour of the month, Mellor, McEachran.

Pogba is the guy who has shown his hype was worth it, Morrison hasn't yet it takes more than a months good spell to show class, he's also younger than Morrison.

Archived