time stand as one stick togather

B4ev6is

Lets really get behind the lads and help the lads finnish the job we have started i want the whole stadium standing up. Chanting making so much noise that whole of derby and beyond can hear us. Lets stop fighting amost our selfs we all want same thing we all want promation to the premership were we belong. I am calling all fans to arms lets have wall to wall of noise a sea of black and white in the stadium starting from monday. Also away lets travel in our thousands. We have proven we can at barnsley and hudderfield so come all derby fans lets be having you.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets really get behind the lads and help the lads finnish the job we have started i want the whole stadium standing up. Chanting making so much noise that whole of derby and beyond can hear us. Lets stop fighting amost our selfs we all want same thing we all want promation to the premership were we belong. I am calling all fans to arms lets have wall to wall of noise a sea of black and white in the stadium starting from monday. Also away lets travel in our thousands. We have proven we can at barnsley and hudderfield so come all derby fans lets be having you.

wot he said.

Sounds like B4 has got a ticket to every remaining away game! You rams!

It's a thouroughly winnable game if we play to our strengths. Then the pressure is on Burnley and QPR as we'll be a point behind with Burnley to play. Win both of those and we'll be seriously chasing them down. I think we should absolutely go for it.

Lets get behind the lads and give them a boost from the off tomorrow!

Win tomorrow and I may have a change of heart but I can't see us as a top 2 club come May.

Is that not the problem with a lot of our fans, hence the lack of atmosphere, forget that in your head we shouldn't be challenging for top 2, and ride on the wave of new optimism that has been found over the past few months, rather than waiting for something to happen.

Based on the season to date, We have as much chance as anyone at the moment as finishing in the top 2, hopefully the players don't think like you ;-)

Archived