time stand as one stick togather

B4ev6is

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are u travelling up tonight again Leedsram?

Had the day off, tube strikes again this week so used that as an excuse to spend time with family.......and rams

As would struggle to get home mid week :-)

Tonights game is huge as to whether we can finish in the top two. If we win tonight we can push on and have real chance of that last automatic place but cannot afford another dip in form. I expect Burnley to drop valuable points before the end of the season and fingers crossed we pick up more points than QPR. A win today will mount a push on the final spot and i think it will be very tight till the end of the season. I am still optimistic we can finish second. Come on Derby

Is that not the problem with a lot of our fans, hence the lack of atmosphere, forget that in your head we shouldn't be challenging for top 2, and ride on the wave of new optimism that has been found over the past few months, rather than waiting for something to happen.

Based on the season to date, We have as much chance as anyone at the moment as finishing in the top 2, hopefully the players don't think like you ;-)

Agree with this entirely, belief will get you a long way up in this league, a negative and fear will get you a long way down. Leicester's drop last season proved that, Burnley's rise this season also.

If we believe (fans, management, players) that we can do it we'll stand a far better chance of doing it than if we don't believe. Other clubs might have more resources and better squads on paper but we have a team spirit to rival anyone, we just have to play to our strengths and believe!

Roll on tonight...

Archived