Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

sage

This could be the most important win this season, i hope it makes them realise that they can play free flowing football and they can also dig deep.

The good things that are coming out is that players can have an off game, however the team plays on.  I think we see Hughes, Ward and a few others have a 'poor' game because they give it their all, and won't back down they keep at it and if subbed the guy coming on adds to the team and isn't just 'cover'.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you rather have drawn this game and beaten Brum, or the other way round?

In hindsight, despite how much the Brum game stung, this result has blown the automatic promotion race wide open. A massive result.

Not according to Claridge on 5 Live, the miserable toss pot. "I don't think it's blown the promotion race wide open. I always thought it was going to go to the wire."

I seriously think he meant that as in he always new it was going to be close between Burnley and QPR and gave no acknowledgement to the fact that what the people texting in meant by "blown wide open" was that Derby are now real contenders.

He's a proper knobber.

Probably the best defensive performance from a back four in the last 5 seasons. QPR created nothing really. One good save from Grant.

Bucko and in particular Keogh were immense.

Martin ran his ball bags off and was exhausted at the end.

Ward unlucky to get injured, had beating of their full back. Russell played well though.

Also best referee this season by far. Firm and fair. Let the niggles work themselves out. An over zealous referee would have cautioned 10/11 players. He did well.

Not according to Claridge on 5 Live, the miserable toss pot. "I don't think it's blown the promotion race wide open. I always thought it was going to go to the wire."

I seriously think he meant that as in he always new it was going to be close between Burnley and QPR and gave no acknowledgement to the fact that what the people texting in meant by "blown wide open" was that Derby are now real contenders.

He's a proper knobber.

One of my favourite moments from this season - was it when we thrashed Blackpool and he begrudgingly had to praise us on the FLS - the c**t literally almost choked on his own words. Made me laugh anyway.....

Also best referee this season by far. Firm and fair. Let the niggles work themselves out. An over zealous referee would have cautioned 10/11 players. He did well.

The referee was a tw@t.

Free kick after free kick after free kick given to them.

The referee was a tw@t.

Free kick after free kick after free kick given to them.

Every single one correct decision fella. He was very good and didn't make one mistake. So sorry will have to disagree with you.

Every single one correct decision fella. He was very good and didn't make one mistake. So sorry will have to disagree with you.

Rubbish

Their centre half had martin by the throat twice.

One of my favourite moments from this season - was it when we thrashed Blackpool and he begrudgingly had to praise us on the FLS - the c**t literally almost choked on his own words. Made me laugh anyway.....

Yes, I remember that. Maybe not Blackpool, but I do remember it.

I want to get promoted to see the look on his stupid face, and to see 'Arry get proper ******. These are my new ambitions in life.

And if we can **** forest over on the way, that'd be nice, but to he honest, I really don't card what they do anymore. Might be nice to have all three EM sides in the prem. or if they spiral into bankruptcy and oblivion, so be it.

Their fans were utter toilet. Not a peep out of them all evening, even before they went behind.

The most animated they got was when a hoard of them charged down to the front to have a go at the ball boy.

I'm not one to usually have a go at travelling fans but they were a fookin' embarrassment.

Archived