Six Nations

Shuff264

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does Twickers hold, 60-70.000.

I bet less than half of those there today, will go and se a club game all season.

It's the same in Wales.

All the pubs will be full today, and 90% never go near a rugby ground.

But they are all themselves as rugby supporters.

What does Twickers hold, 60-70.000.

I bet less than half of those there today, will go and se a club game all season.

It's the same in Wales.

All the pubs will be full today, and 90% never go near a rugby ground.

But they are all themselves as rugby supporters.

Mate that's not the case here, you have to be a club member to stand any chance of a Twickenham ticket :D 

It used to be like that here.

But they made the clubs pay for all tickets they ordered upfront, and a lot of clubs refuse to sell them, as they cannot afford to take a risk of having tickets unsold.

Now you can buy tickets at Tesco's, that's why there are so many women there.

Did they wheel one of these out?

"http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01114/martin_johnson_1114688c" alt="martin_johnson_1114688c">

No? Didn't think so........ ;)

Well said Staffs. Actually that was a ridiculous statenent by Swansea.

RIP Gatland Rugby. Horrible one dimensional boom bash crap. Good riddance. Wales were not poor today Swansea, this IS what you are now. Outdated, sussed, combated and extremely overated.

The worse part of all this now is that we who are English have to support bleedin France next weekend now!! It has to be done but sure is against our nature.

A draw would be good enough, so we don't need to support either of them. Let's hope they cancel each other out while we run up a cricket score in Rome.... :)

Archived