Six Nations

Shuff264

Stockholm Ram, it wasn't a ridiculous statement to make, it was said as a bit of fun, which others took it as, but you.

As the only Welshman on here that I could see on here at the time, I expected a bit of banter back as the game went on.

You need to take a chill pill  butt.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stockholm Ram, it wasn't a ridiculous statement to make, it was said as a bit of fun, which others took it as, but you.

As the only Welshman on here that I could see on here at the time, I expected a bit of banter back as the game went on.

You need to take a chill pill butt.

Swansea...as long as I breath life through these lungs of mine I will never ever ever eeeeeever chill when it comes to Wales and Rugby. Its vocational. You chill if youlike. Bit like yer fireless dragons yesterday.

P.S. The day Wales win the RWC I will tattoo the Welsh flag on my right bum cheek and Forest logo on my left!!

You need to take a chill pill  butt.

The reason I like beating the Welsh at rugby is because they are truly great opponents. It's always a fabulous occasion and yesterday we were just too strong. Last year it was a different story. I was just so pleased to see England running with the ball through the three quarter line. I hope Wales change tack and start to use the talent they have. We could be in for a cracker at the World Cup.

With Gatland in charge they wont ever change. Its horrible 1 plan 1 dimension rugby. No immagination other than chuck it to the biggest fella and boom bash.

Only works for a while. Been sussed now. Not a team that can play going backwards. No answer to being turned over and finally...bleedin finally a scrum rule change to stop diliberate carnage clogging up 30% of game time with penalty after penalty. Drive straight or else...

Sounds like the majority of NH rugby to be honest, the French occasionally aside.

Whilst it's true that Wales have capitalised on a time where traditional NH heavyweights France and England have flagged over the last decade I don't think we can put all of Wales' dominance down to that.

Tbh, I'm just glad that we're coming good again under Lancaster. It's been a long decade since the RWC win.

At least things are more interesting these days with England, Wales, Ireland and France all being capable of mounting a challenge. Feel a bit sorry for the Jocks and the Italians, almost exclusively fighting it out for the wooden spoon. Although it was fooking hilarious watching France get it last year! :D

Serious question rugby fans, don't you get bored of playing the same countries every year? Same as Cricket really. Surely the lack of countries that actually play these sports should tell you something?

Im actually in favour of a 2 tier European championship with 6 teams in each league and a 1 up 1 down promotion/ relegation.

Think its terrible that since the last world cup England has not played Georgia or any of the other up and coming Rugby nations. Not even the Saxons have played them and that cannot be good for the long term development of the game.

Many countries playing Rugby Daveo...but the gulf between top 8 countries and the rest is huge. Hopefully this will change.

BoD's been a fantastic player for Ireland and a great advert for Rugby Union in general.

That being said, I hope they lose in Paris.

I would like England to win the title but a draw in Paris for Brian's sake.

What will be will be its sure to be another fascinating day.

PS If England win by a cricket score it doesn't matter much what happens in Paris but that's unlikely .

Archived