Six Nations

Shuff264

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday was very impressive. We have a young side and yet physically they weren't daunted by Ireland. Also, when Ireland had their good spell and went ahead we didn't panic. Our replacements all did well and will keep the first XV on their toes. I worry about our wingers' defensive properties ahead of the Wales game and our front row might struggle but the way we tackled and ran with the ball yesterday that might not be crucial. Really looking forward to it!

Win against Wales next and we'll win the tournament IMO. Going into the final round of games, with us playing Italy, I'd fancy us to run up a cricket score if needed.

Fair play to France though, major improvement. At least they won't be getting the wooden spoon this time around!  :lol:

Win against Wales next and we'll win the tournament IMO. Going into the final round of games, with us playing Italy, I'd fancy us to run up a cricket score if needed.

Fair play to France though, major improvement. At least they won't be getting the wooden spoon this time around!  :lol:

We will also win the triple crown which is no mean feat.

It's about time we dominated again. The glory days of the new millennium seem like a lifetime ago.

Wales will be up for the England game they always play harder against England and they were impressive against France although France don't travel very well over the channel and they haven't won away for 2 years.

Tough game against Wales no doubt I bet both countries can't wait for this one I certainly can't.

Wales will be up for this game they always play harder against England and they were impressive against France although France don't travel very well over the channel and they haven't won away for 2 years.

Tough game against Wales no doubt I bet both countries can't wait for this one I certainly can't.

Everybody plays harder against England. Certainly in the six nations. Fooking irritating.

Everybody plays harder against England. Certainly in the six nations. Fooking irritating.

Danny Care is playing so well at scrum half I'm glad England have been patient with him . He seems to have himself sorted now which is great to see. He has really impressed me of late.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-2565749/Six-Nations-Danny-Care-bears-fruit-best-form-life-returning-England-exile.html

Danny Care is playing so well at scrum half I'm glad England have been patient with him . He seems to have himself sorted now which is great to see. He has really impressed me of late.

So many players coming in to their best form just at the right time. Really looking forward to Farrell and Ford battling it out for the #10 over the next few years!

Wilson did well yesterday as well, considering his lack of playing time this season, and what a match to come into (well, except for their try obviously).

So many players coming in to their best form just at the right time. Really looking forward to Farrell and Ford battling it out for the #10 over the next few years!

Wilson did well yesterday as well, considering his lack of playing time this season, and what a match to come into (well, except for their try obviously).

Mike Brown is brilliant but the power of Wales worries me a bit with the likes of George North and Warburton etc

PS Are you ok with Twelvetrees and Morgan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/sixnations/10655519/England-v-Ireland-Six-Nations-2014-how-the-players-rated.html

Hoping home advantage will live up to its name. 

I'd rather be playing Wales now than in the past couple of years. They'll end up paying the price for dominating the Lions tour selection. They looked jaded against Ireland in their opener. Hopefully we can tire them out in the first half and then cut loose later in the game if we need to. We certainly have the players capable. 

That being said, I'd rather just go at them from the off and put them on the back foot. I think we've got the side to do that as well. 

Lancaster's done a fantastic job since coming in, almost unbelievable. With some really promising talents waiting to come through in the next few years as well, things are looking very good for us. Really can't wait for the World Cup.

• 2 weeks later...

Joe launchbury for me has been the unsung hero for us so far, you don't hear his name too often in games but you watch him, he's always around the contact areas doing the dirty work, the blokes a beast.....as for tomorrow, I was pumped last year, and ended up getting alot of **** from former welsh comrades in arms, keeping ma mouth shut this year

Archived