George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky Sports is reporting that West Brom midfielder George Thorne has agreed a 4 year deal with Championship side Derby County for an undisclosed fee.

It's on twitter!!!!!

Now go and sit in the corner with the west brom fans

Right then you ugly bunch,

I'm sure most of you can remember who my source is.

They PERSONALLY told me, that they fully expect Mr Thorne to sign by the end of the week.

I'm sure you'll shoot me down if I'm wrong but I'm only saying what I've been told, that was today.

It backs up what MWR said amongst others, they said that nothing was agreed in writing but was in principle.

Don't get this fool. He's gone from saying not this week at all, to hinging on Mackworth saying "TODAY or definitely before the end of the week"... Now completely ignoring his own fans claiming it's done.

It aint done at all and I never said it would be at any point unless you manned up and paid what Jezza wants,a Also MACKWORTH is a sham as we will see in a few hours. I can lend him a spade if needed?

A guy on twitter says he is ITK and George Thorne was due to sign today but his car broke down on the way. Signing tomorrow instead apparently  :lol:

That makes so little sense I can't even believe him for a second, no matter how much I want to.

And whose fault was it that it wasn't a surprise?

Well mine obviously... I signed him on loan last season... then I was responsible for his great form... and also for his not getting games at WBA previously... and also that he wants to leave and DEFO for him handing in transfer requests...

Yep... Pretty sure it must be my fault...

:huh:

It aint done at all and I never said it would be at any point unless you manned up and paid what Jezza wants,a Also MACKWORTH is a sham as we will see in a few hours. I can lend him a spade if needed?

And as for your own fans claiming it's all agreed..?

Right then you ugly bunch,

I'm sure most of you can remember who my source is.

They PERSONALLY told me, that they fully expect Mr Thorne to sign by the end of the week.

I'm sure you'll shoot me down if I'm wrong but I'm only saying what I've been told, that was today.

It backs up what MWR said amongst others, they said that nothing was agreed in writing but was in principle.

I'm heading to twitter and grassing you up to your source.

Only jesting of course. I'm not saying nothing. Did they really say that though?

A guy on twitter says he is ITK and George Thorne was due to sign today but his car broke down on the way. Signing tomorrow instead apparently  :lol:

That makes so little sense I can't even believe him for a second, no matter how much I want to.

Needs to change his breakdown provider.

19:09, Baggie79 still hasn't responded to Mackworth's request of a

Ok I guarantee he will not sign today as MW said he would. He put his rep up as GT was signing today so lets see if he backs it up or backs out of his statement which I guess he will do any way he can. Joke

Have you ever considered a career in Politics?

You have a great talent for flip flopping and whataboutery

Archived