George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's v funny Redcar. According to an Albion forum he is on his way to Derby soon.

Gonna miss you lot :(

Awwwwwwww

Hey, WBA FC... on page (oh I don't know, 100 or so ago) I acted rather immature - saying "You're Gay"....

I didn't mean it.... Sorry.

(You might be a little bit puffy though)

I effening love them, you have made my day. They were originally produced in the black country and it is Black Country day today.

Please post a link to back up they were originally made in the BC.

DCFC fans.... Please don't tarnish us all with the same brush.

Please post a link to back up they were originally made in the BC.

DCFC fans.... Please don't tarnish us with the same brush.

I'm loving the fact that WBA FC is the only Baggie to basically tell 79 to stop being a **** and that he don't know what he's talking about!

Baggies, ya know it don't matter where GT ends up, or who his fave club are right now, he learned his trade with WBA, he's one of your lads, and if he goes as far with his career as some project he will I think that's something to be proud of.

Like how the scousers are crazy about our Will, they'll have him one day cos to play there is his dream, but there'll not be one time I see him run out and not think that he's one of ours, nowt can change that fact.

As it looks like this saga might finally be drawing to a close can i ask that we start to give Baggie79 the respect he deserves  ;) . Looking at his ITK posts on their board  i can confirm that he has a 100% record of always being right. Then again his posts are so vague he can claim any signing as being announced by him. Which he does by the way!!!

At least Mackworth has the balls to name names & leaves himself open to ridicule if they don't come off

Archived