George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Baggies, ya know it don't matter where GT ends up, or who his fave club are right now, he learned his trade with WBA, he's one of your lads, and if he goes as far with his career as some project he will I think that's something to be proud of.

Like how the scousers are crazy about our Will, they'll have him one day cos to play there is his dream, but there'll not be one time I see him run out and not think that he's one of ours, nowt can change that fact.

Good post, well said. I for one totally agree with all above

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrolling down, I thought that was going to be a post dedicated to me for a sec...        :lol:

Could be, could be.

It might be humble pie, but it's free - and you being a Yorkie, I've just put two and two together

300+ pages on an Albion youth player. Ouch that is tragic.

Firstly, get a sense of humour. Secondly, if he's just a youth player, why are you so desperate to keep him?

You obviously know he's leaving now, because you're resorting to "He wasn't that good anyway" tactics.

Sure you've said that before, but no one cared what you thought.

The irony of which is that a 35 year old man felt the need to sign up to another team's message board and post close to 100 times on the very same subject.

Well done two pictures of an Albion player under contract for 3 years.

Was trying to be serious earlier when I asked the question as to what you really know....

Unfortunately you're not very keen on sensible questions.... And much rather mock.... Ah well

It aint done at all and I never said it would be at any point unless you manned up and paid what Jezza wants,a Also MACKWORTH is a sham as we will see in a few hours. I can lend him a spade if needed?

I'm willing to wager that your arrogance and ability to get up just about everybody's nose, including your fellow West Brom fans, is likely to earn you a ban before long.

Tick tock tick tock

I effening love them, you have made my day. They were originally produced in the black country and it is Black Country day today.

They are as nice as faggots.

The irony of which is that a 35 year old man felt the need to sign up to another team's message board and post close to 100 times on the very same subject.

Sorry mister log on every five seconds to see if you have signed a backup Albion player. Several of your colleagues have admitted the same on here as well as they would spunk there toads if he signed ,Not my words but theirs

Sorry mister log on every five seconds to see if you have signed a backup Albion player. Several of your colleagues have admitted the same on here as well as they would spunk there toads if he signed ,Not my words but theirs

You're embarrassing. You think DERBY fans posting about a DERBY target on a DERBY forum is sad, yet an ALBION fan posting on an DERBY forum is a-ok? Moron

Well anyone saying stuff like that is a stupid child.

Archived