George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy you're back!!!

Have you worked out where Thorne and Scott Allan might know each other from yet?

If you're gonna come here to Wum we're gonna Wum you right back boyo... Wumwumwum...

Morning!!!

Scot Allan? I remember, he was the player you were all creaming yourselves over and would turn him in to a fantastic player physically and mentally :D

Morning!!!

Scot Allan? I remember, he was the player you were all creaming yourselves over and would turn him in to a fantastic player physically and mentally :D

Was he one of the numerous trialists? Who was "creaming" themselves over him exactly?

Morning!!!

I remember a lot of us saying we didn't want him if he had an attitude problem. Plus, he was a trialist.

And people accused Mackworthram of just making shit up...

I noticed my "Thorne signs" thread didn't last long before it was deleted.

Miserable buggers, where's your sense of humour?

I thought having images of "Thorne" signs was quite witty for 7;30 on a Monday morning :D

I noticed my "Thorne signs" thread didn't last long before it was deleted.

Miserable buggers, where's your sense of humour?

I thought having images of "Thorne" signs was quite witty for 7;30 on a Monday morning :D

we aren't allowed to tell you to fooook off back to your own forum. Or call you a wumming barsteward,

So,

Would you like a cup of tea?

Archived